tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
I shouldn't have let it get this far.....next thing you know I'll end up like Sacamano. :banghead:

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
Watch it buddy... Bob Sacamano is my friend.

http://i177.***BLOCKED***/albums/w236/starkist_2007/KRAMER.jpg

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
tomson75;2505114 said:
I shouldn't have let it get this far.....next thing you know I'll end up like Sacamano. :banghead:

Neutered??

<ducking for cover>

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
silverbear;2505294 said:
Neutered??

<ducking for cover>

Lmao...sometimes I think it's a good idea. My 'stray cat strut' hasn't lost a beat since the age of 18. :eek::

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
How long have you been an active member here? I mean I don't know how long it takes most people to get there but I've got a great shot of being at over 7k by the time my 1 year on this forum date rolls around. By this time next year I'll be streaking toward 15-20k.

That's pretty amazing, or sad, depending on how you look at it. Congrats on the 10k though.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2518680 said:
How long have you been an active member here? I mean I don't know how long it takes most people to get there but I've got a great shot of being at over 7k by the time my 1 year on this forum date rolls around. By this time next year I'll be streaking toward 15-20k.

That's pretty amazing, or sad, depending on how you look at it. Congrats on the 10k though.

I don't think I started posting until about a year or so after I became a member. You're well ahead of me at your current pace. ;)

I think I'm going to try and tone it down a bit here....it takes away from my reading. I've only managed to read one book in the last six months.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
tomson75;2520539 said:
I don't think I started posting until about a year or so after I became a member. You're well ahead of me at your current pace. ;)

I think I'm going to try and tone it down a bit here....it takes away from my reading. I've only managed to read one book in the last six months.

Comics and playboy don't count :laugh2:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
[youtube]26siCB4_xl4[/youtube]

JK, congrats or should I say welcome to the world of wasting most of your life on a sports forum like the rest of us.:p: