Twitter: 10/20 Gameday Tweets

Carson

Reaction score
Stats like that make me think he starts off white hot against our defense has a great first quarter.

I guess I’m a pessimist

I mean we’ve been outscored something like 76-9 in the first half the previous three games. I’m with you

HungryLion

Reaction score
I’m not even pumped for this game.

I’m not sure why. I am almost always pumped for Cowboys vs Eagles games.

I am sure I will be pumped if the cowboys win. But I suppose I am trying my hardest to expect the worst tonight. So I don’t get disappointed.

EGTuna

Reaction score

I am sure I will be pumped if the cowboys win. But I suppose I am trying my hardest to expect the worst tonight. So I don’t get disappointed.
I’m with you. Alas.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score

I'm not even sure I'd get that excited if we win tonight. Winning a weak division just doesn't excite me much. We start beating the good teams on the back end and I might.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I'm not even sure I'd get that excited if we win tonight. Winning a weak division just doesn't excite me much. We start beating the good teams on the back end and I might.

Oh I totally agree. That being said. It’s the eagles. You live in PA. You know how it is. Anytime we beat the eagles in a game that matters for both teams. I definitely enjoy the win.

But I also don’t think this team is going anywhere overall. Not until they get rid of this trash coaching staff.

CB61

Reaction score
lol right?

xnMeSJT.gif

Reaction score

I'm with you too.

Just not really into it. Just considering how they have been playing. Who their HC is. The way they start games. They are not ready to play.

It's hard to get excited.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Tim McManusESPN Staff Writer

Eagles inactives: Deasean Jackson, Avonte Maddox, Darren Sproles, Nigel Bradham, Nate Herbig, Jason Peters, Tim Jernigan. Active: Ronald Darby (hamstring)

Reaction score
Tim McManusESPN Staff Writer

Eagles inactives: Deasean Jackson, Avonte Maddox, Darren Sproles, Nigel Bradham, Nate Herbig, Jason Peters, Tim Jernigan. Active: Ronald Darby (hamstring)
A lot of good players are out for them.

We have no reason to whine about injuries.