CFZ 10-3 and a Dose of Realism

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
We could be. And the Eagles could be the 2007 Cowboys. The Dak and Eli comparison is good. Dak played like dog poo for 3.75 quarters of the game but pulled it out at the end. Eli would play great at times and then stink up the joint. Eli did his best work in the playoffs. Hopefully so does Dak.

BTW Michael Strahan said the best team they played in 2007 was the Cowboys. That includes the 16-0 Patriots. Sometimes the best teams don't win, it comes down to who plays the best on that day. If you're in the playoffs there's a chance. The stronger your defense and consistent QB means you have a better chance.
Turnovers play a major factor and are unpredictable

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Dallas needs to be smart and protect key players down the stretch. Eagles aren’t letting up and will be in the playoffs. It’s critical once home field or division titles are out of reach that player recovery be priority #1. Any impact player not at 100% needs a plan to get there come playoff time starting now. Dallas has a legitimate chance to make a run to the NFC title game this year.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Wow, that's rough bro. I'm treating several who suffer from that disorder in my practice. I wouldn't wish that on anyone or any family. It's a rough go of things. Hang in there, prayers for her and your family.
Thanks, she passed 6 years ago
Age 28
Our relationship with Jesus has seen us through.
Thanks for the kind words