10 Comic Book Heroes or Villians You Want to See on the Big Screen?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Last I read, there were plans for a Moon Knight television series for Disney+ along with She-Hulk and a few more. I don't think they've started casting or filming yet.
I am very apprehensive about a She-Hulk series simply because I have read Tatiana Maslany will play the title role. I am a huge fan of her work on Orphan Black but the Jessica Walters/superhero dual role does not seem like a perfect fit to me. Guess I will eventually find out if my nervousness is unfounded or not.

One thing should be mandatory though. The show's CGI better be top notch. I love Maslany but she has a tiny frame that is not very imposing. Krysten Ritter (a.k.a. Jessica Jones) is buff by comparison lol. Maslany can pull off any rage scenes if the character needs the emotion though.

joseephuss

Reaction score
I am very apprehensive about a She-Hulk series simply because I have read Tatiana Maslany will play the title role. I am a huge fan of her work on Orphan Black but the Jessica Walters/superhero dual role does not seem like a perfect fit to me. Guess I will eventually find out if my nervousness is unfounded or not.

One thing should be mandatory though. The show's CGI better be top notch. I love Maslany but she has a tiny frame that is not very imposing. Krysten Ritter (a.k.a. Jessica Jones) is buff by comparison lol. Maslany can pull off any rage scenes if the character needs the emotion though.

Mark Ruffalo has a tiny frame as well and people seem to like him as Bruce Banner. Bruce Bixby was also not an intimidating figure.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I'm also wondering how they're going to handle that as well. For most of the character's life in comics, she's always the She-Hulk. So is this actor going to be CGI'd the entire time? If not, as you said, she's awfully small.

quickccc

Reaction score
Vampirella...

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118063/

Hopefully a reboot that is much ,much better than the hokey boring 1996 film.

and hope as a reboot they add a supporting cast of characters and a villain that are far more appealing the 96 film as well vampirella character makeup and costume makes her such a sex appeal stand out.

But i got nothing appealing out of her in that film vs a Selene Underworld or even a Rayne movies,.not
even when it came to super powers fighting skills and vampiric aura.

:rolleyes:

joseephuss

Reaction score

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-...-despite-mark-ruffalo-s-welcome-b1127300.html

She-Hulk: Tatiana Maslany vehemently denies reports she's joining Marvel world despite Mark Ruffalo's welcome

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
They should release a new Spawn. That dark angle would be refreshing comp to Marvel. Not as realistic as Joker/Dark Knight, but more comic book dark seeing as they could have fun with him being from Hell. The character is on Mortal Kombat and was one of the bigger characters fans wanted added on, so why not round 2 on the big screen?

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
My ten heroes/villains minus team groups that includes two do-overs cheats.

xZwG3Ak.jpg

Annihilus

9q4oY5r.jpg

Doctor Fate

Sl2JXfh.png

Firestorm

J5LPkQI.jpg

Gladiator

9kd0kUy.png

Mr Sinister

wy16xZh.jpg

Onslaught

472jQEH.jpg

Ra’s al Ghul
Do Over #1: I believe much more can be done with the character in a solo role than was seen in Batman Begins

HYmzg0k.png

Rogue
Do Over #2: And NOT the sissified Anna Paquin version either

F4hinVP.jpg

Starfire
It should be noted that I enjoy the DC Universe version on Titans but the character needs more buff action.

Ee4lDB2.jpg

Warrior Nun Areala
I really REALLY like the show that introduced me to the original character!
I agree on Rogue especially. She was the it girl in X Men, though Jean Grey gets all the attention. Should maybe have an older good looking women as the lead; like Jennifer Connelly or Carla Guglio types. Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel show there is some space for female leads but they have to put a lot into those movies ($)

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree on Rogue especially. She was the it girl in X Men, though Jean Grey gets all the attention. Should maybe have an older good looking women as the lead; like Jennifer Connelly or Carla Guglio types. Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel show there is some space for female leads but they have to put a lot into those movies ($)
I have not thought about casting for Rogue but I think Connelly and Gugina type actresses would be 'too' mature for the character. My sense would be sorta the Victoria Justice/Missy Peregrym actresses types and age range. Perhaps Amanda Seyfried? Now that I think about it more...

Demi Lovato seems like another good fit for me. Unfortunately, I do not think she could completely handle the attention and fan pressure associated with playing the role.