10 most beautiful women in Dallas YOU VOTE

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Candice Crawford, Tony's current blonde, is nominated for Top 10 most beautiful women in Dallas. You can vote for the top 10. http://surveys.dmagazine.com/10-Most-Beautiful-Women-In-Dallas-2010

CandiceC-orig.jpg

You can watch her interview here:
http://surveys.dmagazine.com/10-Most-Beautiful-Women-In-Dallas-2010/Details/Candice_Crawford

Name: Candice Crawford

Why She’s a Semifinalist: This former Miss Missouri socializes with celebrities (namely her boyfriend, Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo, and brother Chace Crawford of Gossip Girl fame), but she’s as down-to-earth as it gets. Just because she hosts a show and covers high school sports for TV station CW33, it doesn’t mean you’ll find her as the life of lavish parties. She’d rather be playing golf, running, or catching up on her favorite reality shows. Candice calls herself “goofy and responsible.” Her mom says her theme song is Kelis’ “I’m Bossy.” That could actually come in as a handy quality for Candice, since her lifelong dream is to open a pastry shop. Watch out, Sprinkles.

Fun Fact: If forced to choose her own favorite feature, she’d go with her pearly whites. She spent four years in braces and still wears her retainer every night.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Candice >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all them.

And I don't even think she's that pretty. So that's saying something. Hell, they could put Chace Crawford on there and he'd be a runner up. lol

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
That is the weakest list of hot women in Dallas ever made by someone without a seeing eye dog.

HoleInTheRoof

Benched
Reaction score
Beauty is only skin deep. In order to accurately cast my vote, I would have to spend some quality alone time with each of the candidates. Except for the 52 year old. I hate cobwebs.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Wow, they have three in their 20s competing with a 40+ and a 50+. Not sure who created that list, but it's a fail.

While the older women look great for their age, they cannot compete with any of the three 20 somethings.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sorry, but I saw a better collection of beautiful women the last time I went to the West End Hooters.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;3501710 said:
Sorry, but I saw a better collection of beautiful women the last time I went to the West End Hooters.

I agree. I can see more (and hotter) women just cruising around Dallas in 15 minutes. That list is beyond epic fail.

Stand in Grand Central about 8-9PM on Friday nights and it's a hot parade! :laugh2:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;3501710 said:

I can go to any of my companies properties and 5 find a better selection.

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;3501755 said:
I can go to any of my companies properties and 5 find a better selection.

i thought you were going to be on board with the Nina selection. Oh well more for me :D

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Dawgs0916;3501818 said:
i thought you were going to be on board with the Nina selection. Oh well more for me :D

I actually went with the Leah lady but Nina is very pretty also.

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;3501910 said:
That was you outside taking pictures?

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v316/Yeagermeister/bitterbeer.jpg

Noooo, but I do hear guys w/ no teeth are very popular in the gay community. Right Bob?

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Thanks for participating guys.

Heres an update. Still Five days left and you can vote daily.

Candice is in the lead, but Leah is a close 2nd.