1000 yard stare

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Good get these other soft defenders off the team.

bye Jaylon bye LVE

B Jones soft
Awuzie soft
X Woods soft
Poe soft
A smith soft
Jaylon soft
LVE soft

only two more toxic guys to go.

Diggs, Parsons, Lawrence are the new def core and whoever is drafted tonight.

the_h0wey

Reaction score
Not going to be an obstacle getting him into the gym and caring about football.

Really hoping that having his kid will keep him grounded and out of the clubs.

Nothing good happens at 2am.
I've had a lot of great things happen to me at 2 am and shortly after that as well

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Parsons has it.

This guy is serious about this game. This very soft team needed a player like him.

I wanted Surtain, but the upside of this pick definitely carries more intangibles.

A CB is never the leader of a Defense. Jaylon is on notice, and LVE is running out of excuses.

We still have 3 more picks in the top 100.

I just hope he keeps it. I actually thought Jalen had it and the injury would make him be more like the Mike Singletary/Ray Lewis mold in terms of attitude and drive.

Then he was given tutelage about revenue streams from Foster Brooks

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Parsons has it.

This guy is serious about this game. This very soft team needed a player like him.

I wanted Surtain, but the upside of this pick definitely carries more intangibles.

A CB is never the leader of a Defense. Jaylon is on notice, and LVE is running out of excuses.

he’s a talented LB.

but where does he start?

Jaylon, LVE, and Neal are the starters in base 4-2-5.

unless LVE has something wrong with his neck...?

corner and OL are the biggest problems with the team.

Mannix

Reaction score
-------Blue face covering? Obviously affiliated with the Crips, murder rate gonna double in Frisco, terrible move Jerry!

The area around The Star will turn into another Crenshaw District.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Was a bit disappointed when Micah said he wanted to learn from Van Jaylon. Jerry almost facepalmed if you watch carefully.

I'd step off the podium and tell Micah plainly.

"You play ball and create your own legacy and be THE leader of this Defense. Both Jaylon and LVE have had their chance to do so. They need to fight to deserve playing with YOU moving forward. You're the future, no matter what happens. Period.”

I'd then call Dan Quinn in and inform that Parsons starts Day 1, egos be damned.
And while you are at it Hire Lee to coach this guy You hear me Dan? Well Do ya

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I don't read to much into it, but I did remark to a friend that this dude always looks pissed off. I hope he plays with a chip on his shoulder, but not with his heart on his sleeve. We don't need another primadonna on this team.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Good get these other soft defenders off the team.

bye Jaylon bye LVE

B Jones soft
Awuzie soft
X Woods soft
Poe soft
A smith soft
Jaylon soft
LVE soft

only two more toxic guys to go.

Diggs, Parsons, Lawrence are the new def core and whoever is drafted tonight.
I like Wilson too, he lays the wood!

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
After hearing Mike McCarthy talk about how highly Dallas rated Parsons as a pressure player, I wonder if Dan Quinn sees him as a fit for the "leo" edge role. After all Parsons was recruited to play DE I believe. Even the NFL Network talking heads thought he could be a double-digit sack guy if allowed to play there.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Parsons has it.

I think of Ray Lewis type of impact on a game. Parsons has this type of ability to influence not only the Defensive but Offense and Special Teams. I see possible Team Captain with vocal leadership. Oh, and we receive a 3rd rd bonus pick. I am stoked folks!

fansince68

Reaction score
Not going to be an obstacle getting him into the gym and caring about football.

Really hoping that having his kid will keep him grounded and out of the clubs.

Nothing good happens at 2am.
He he, at 2am, my wife tap tap taps me on my shoulder, then it on!!!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Parsons has it.

The saying is "They have a 1,000ft stare in a 10ft room" and it describes those coming back from combat.

mmohican29

Reaction score
The saying is "They have a 1,000ft stare in a 10ft room" and it describes those coming back from combat.

I'm aware the phrase is used to describe combat veterans disassociating from the horrors around them.

(He will need this playing alongside Jaylon and the scrubs in front of him).

There is also an "empathy-less" aspect to the phrase. My point is the guy looks hardened and ready for combat.

I meant and mean no disrespect to our vets and soldiers whatsoever who might struggle from PTSD from REAL, non sports-related tragic circumstances or loss of dear friends and family.