101 reasons why the Commanders suck

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
well, I want to say "John Hall, Wide left!" but visions of Suisham and Vanderjagt keep intruding.

so # 93 will have to be this guy - he makes Rowdy look cool.
20060717-093330-4663.jpg

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
95. Charged $10 a head for their fans to visit training camp. Pathetic. Ought to count two spots.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
DeionSanders.jpg
I HATE THAT PICTURE, HOW COULD YOU DEION!!! I know you mentioned it #81

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
At 101, close this thread. It should be bronzed in the CZ hall of fame. Great thread HH.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I think it should be a weekly tradition started before every opponant.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Clove said:
I think it should be a weekly tradition started before every opponant.
Good idea, and very ambitious. However, I don't know that we could come up with 101 reasons why the New Orleans Saints suck (or some other non-rival, non-successful team). They just suck, plain and simple:D. We may be able to do ten reasons for those teams though.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
peplaw06 said:
Good idea, and very ambitious. However, I don't know that we could come up with 101 reasons why the New Orleans Saints suck (or some other non-rival, non-successful team). They just suck, plain and simple:D. We may be able to do ten reasons for those teams though.
We have a ton of brilliant minds on here, believe me, we can do it and we WILL!!!!! KILL THOSE DEADSKINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Clove said:
We have a ton of brilliant minds on here, believe me, we can do it and we WILL!!!!! KILL THOSE DEADSKINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Yeah, I don't see it for every game, but big ones against division foes is worth it.