105.3 interview today, what are we expecting from Jerry Jones?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jerry is scheduled to be on the show today, will be show up, is he going to apologize for his comments last week? What are looking forward to hearing him speak about coming off the bye week?? It's going to be awkward, but those guys are professionals! Please give your thoughts!

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Jerry is scheduled to be on the show today, will be show up, is he going to apologize for his comments last week? What are looking forward to hearing him speak about coming off the bye week?? It's going to be awkward, but those guys are professionals! Please give your thoughts!
What are you looking for?
Expecting?
I can already hear the "Well well, we are going to fix it the best way we can, we will be lowering beer prices at the stadium by 50 cents for the rest of the season."

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wanna share what was said?
This was posted by @Hawkeye0202 in a thread about Troy Trolling Jerry on MNF.

Troy Aikman on the Monday Night Football broadcast talking about Baltimore Ravens RB Derrick Henry: "There's gotta be a lot of teams out there that had opportunities to bring in Derrick Henry that are kind of kicking themselves for not doing it. But he has been an absolute perfect fit for this Ravens attack."

Joe Buck: "Can you think of any teams off hand? I'll just throw this out there, the offseason home for Derrick Henry is in Dallas, Texas."

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
This was posted by @Hawkeye0202 in a thread about Troy Trolling Jerry on MNF.

Troy Aikman on the Monday Night Football broadcast talking about Baltimore Ravens RB Derrick Henry: "There's gotta be a lot of teams out there that had opportunities to bring in Derrick Henry that are kind of kicking themselves for not doing it. But he has been an absolute perfect fit for this Ravens attack."

Joe Buck: "Can you think of any teams off hand? I'll just throw this out there, the offseason home for Derrick Henry is in Dallas, Texas."
Ahhhhhh, good stuff. I wonder what took everyone so long to start speaking their mind. It's not like this is new behavior from Jerry, he's been this way for many years.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Ahhhhhh, good stuff. I wonder what took everyone so long to start speaking their mind. It's not like this is new behavior from Jerry, he's been this way for many years.
I think his recent attack on media (and that's what it was) has erased any goodwill or leniency towards the old fool. Now it's open season and I'm here for it!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They MUST ask him why didn't they sign Derrick Henry.

Then play the comments Troy and Joe made last night.
He'll offer comment praise and say how great they are and how he really loves to watch him play lol, he needs to say we're rebuilding and I didn't want to get him as he helps us to actually win games. He also takes the ball out of our QBs hand, and we're not paying him 60 million to hand it off

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I hope they hammer him about Henry. I hope they hammer him about what kind of man threatens radio show hosts jobs just because he doesn't like tough questions. I hope they push him into a rage.
YES!!!!!¡! I don't know though because they were getting soft, giving him the benefit of the doubt

shabazz

Reaction score
They MUST ask him why didn't they sign Derrick Henry.

Then play the comments Troy and Joe made last night.
Jerry already answered that.

Players like that are "progress stoppers". Jerry has stated several times that guys like Rico are just waiting to be unleashed on the NFL.

Asking Jerry any question is futile because you'll either get an asinine word salad or a straight up lie.