105.3 interview today, what are we expecting from Jerry Jones?

fivetwos

Reaction score
They MUST ask him why didn't they sign Derrick Henry.

Then play the comments Troy and Joe made last night.
I’m not familiar with the hosts at all so I couldn’t say, but he already answered that one. He thinks they couldn’t afford him lol.

It was a bad look for Jerry beyond any doubt, but he probably loves the attention it got.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Jerry loves attention, but this time he crossed the line and really stepped in it.

So I think he'll come in upbeat and positive, joke with the guys, maybe even apologize slightly, and try to get things back on track. The hosts will probably be gentle on him also as they want to keep the show.

So both sides suck up a bit and this mostly blows over.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I had to turn it off. What a bunch of cowards.

Sports Radio in DFW has fallen on crap times. The Golden Age was the 2000s. It's not just the cowardice of the Fan, but also the Ticket sucks these days. All you get is endless commercials or "E news" about terrible shows and movies that very few people watch, or even care that they exist.

We need a new dedicated sports station in DFW. The Freak damned itself from the start by not focusing on sports in favor of more "E news" type crap, and that is why it failed so fast.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jerry already answered that.

Players like that are "progress stoppers". Jerry has stated several times that guys like Rico are just waiting to be unleashed on the NFL.

Asking Jerry any question is futile because you'll either get an asinine word salad or a straight up lie.
lol @ unleashed!!!!!!!!! Wait until they get a load of #42

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Whenever Jerry or Stephen call into the show, I turn it off. It's nothing but the same gaslighting, talking point, smoke blown up your B hole.
I wish they would stop the celebrity nonsense and focus on getting players.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score

Sports Radio in DFW has fallen on crap times. The Golden Age was the 2000s. It's not just the cowardice of the Fan, but also the Ticket sucks these days. All you get is endless commercials or "E news" about terrible shows and movies that very few people watch, or even care that they exist.

We need a new dedicated sports station in DFW. The Freak damned itself from the start by not focusing on sports in favor of more "E news" type crap, and that is why it failed so fast.
BRUH...I had the same visceral reaction. After all that TALK...THEY BENT THE KNEE AND KISSED THE RING. Even his tone was BETA. No wonder Jerry has no respect for these "men".

Guys like Jerry respect power and integrity. Jerry will have more money than most...but he can't BUY EVERYONE. These men are bought and paid for...in fact...they almost apologized to HIM.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score

OT, but I never understood why they let "E News" become so prominent just because Corby is a Hollywood mark. Most sports fan males couldn't care less about show business gossip.

But then I've always thought Corby was by far the worst Tier One host. Total spare.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I have to give The Ticket credit. They have jumped on Both Jerry acting like a tyrant and the Fan's cowardice for some good commercials pointing out they are not afraid of Jerry, nor bought and paid for by him.

I know I'm done with the Fan after this, but it's just too bad that the Ticket is boring, or I would be a P1 again.

Surfguy

Reaction score
I think Jerry manufactured this BS to gauge reaction and see whether the fan base was still engaged. Turns out we're all like a bunch of rabid dogs that want to bite Jerry's face off. And, he loves it!

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I am sure they were given their marching orders. People talking about how Jerry doesn't pay them so he can't fire them are ridiculously naive to how power and wealth work.

ArtClink

Reaction score
I have to give The Ticket credit. They have jumped on Both Jerry acting like a tyrant and the Fan's cowardice for some good commercials pointing out they are not afraid of Jerry, nor bought and paid for by him.

I know I'm done with the Fan after this, but it's just too bad that the Ticket is boring, or I would be a P1 again.
The ticket won’t suffer fools even billionaire bullies like Jerry. They fire Mickey Spagnolia after his refusal to say the emperor has no clothes. He is Jerry’s paid media whipping boy and can be heard on 105.3 THE fan blue koolaid show.