105.3 Jerry Jones: "Get your damn act together and start asking your questions"

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Someone needs to get their act together but it isn't the people at the radio station.

This is the Cowboys under JG, way to go Jerry.

‘10: 5-3
‘11: 8-8
‘12: 8-8
‘13: 8-8
‘14: 12-4
‘15: 4-12
‘16: 13-3
‘17: 9-7
‘18: 10-6
‘19: 6-7

ZERO success in the playoffs!

fivetwos

Reaction score
You know how seriously SAD it is when even though you WANT TO, you cant fire your coach because you don't have one single assistant that's a better proposition?

That's what you get when you have layers of yes men and puppets. They make crappy football coaches by nature and it makes a lot of sense.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
The only question that means squat after ladt night, " so jerry, will you now be looking for a REAL GM along with the new HC"?...

Cmac

Reaction score
Damn, Jerry is furious! He started the interview by insulting the radio host: "Get your damn act together and start asking your questions. I've been up and about all night. I'm not in the mood for this" -Something almost exactly along those lines.

I will find the link as soon as the interview is over.

Jane Slater was also interviewed and said they are now in serious talks with Urban Meyer and Lincoln Riley.
Sign that the wheels are missing lug nuts now.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
“If you have other teams talent in mind, that's tampering, unless they're not involved in the NFL, and it wouldn't be smart if they were involved in other places.”

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Poor Jerry he was out all night with Kraft hoping to fix something.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
More to it than that.

Firing Garrett is full admission of personal failure by Jerry. He's admitting he was wrong. That he really doesn't know football, just like Jimmy said he didn't. McClay already gets the personnel credit.

Jerry is PISSED at the players for quitting on his golden boy head coach. He doesn't want to fire him.

Life will change for Jerry dramatically at 78 years old. There's not enough Johnny Walker Blue to ease that pain.

He's freaking out.
Oh my gosh this is the truest of the true!

nobody

Reaction score
Jerry is slowly cooking in the stew he created. While it sucks that he brought the Cowboys so low, it's is comforting to at least watch him squirm in the media attention he so desperately craved. Careful what you wish for, Jerry.

Asklesko

Reaction score
Blah blah blah. If Jerry were serious he would step down as GM