News: 105.3 The Fan Dallas - New Orleans vs Dallas

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Tale Of The Tape: New Orleans Saints At Dallas Cowboys
New Orleans Saints vs Dallas Cowboys

4558724561.jpg
455874200.jpg

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/tale-of-the-tape/tale-of-the-tape-new-orleans-saints-at-dallas-cowboys/

Quarterback

gold-prize-ribbon-on-white_small.jpg

Winner The Saints finally got their first win of the season against the Minnesota Vikings, as Drew Brees directed the New Orleans offense to a couple of early touchdowns and that was enough to earn Sean Payton’s team a victory. Brees would like to see a bit more consistency and finish from his offense and have it come through for four quarter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Cowboys are rapidly becoming a big story in the NFL, as the offense is functioning at a high level and the defense is playing somewhat better than expected. Tony Romo is always under scrutiny, and he is performing well through the first three weeks of the season. He is completing 67.4 percent of his passes and his ability to get the ball downfield makes them quite dangerous.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Thanks for the share, TwoDeep...and I'm thinking that this Dallas offense is due a pretty significant explosion game about now.

Romo looks like he's getting better every game.
Murray is feeling it and hopefully is going to make darn sure no more fumbles.

The O-Line looks to be always chomping at the bit.

The D is getting their talent back.

The Saints look very vulnerable right now.

I can only pray- a Supreme Revengeance is coming Sunday Night!

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Romo looks like he's getting better every game.

You can really tell that he is feeling better and better. Awful against the 49'ers, better against Tenn, and then aside from that one throw that was picked, he looked pretty damn good this past Sunday.

Not only were his throws better in St. Louis, but his movement in the pocket was completely different than the first two weeks. He was stepping up in the pocket and simply looked lively, just like Romo always has.

This weeks game is important in my mind in regards to Tony's improving health. If he looks as good or better than he did last week, then I will be pretty confident going forward that he will get back to his old self. I just want to see it one more week before I say he's gonna be good.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
im not saying Dallas loses, but i am saying, maybe it wont be a bad idea to have the cops on hand in case we get murdered again

waving monkey

Reaction score
big pom poms out to win this games
with the team getting healthy I can see
a run in our future

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes now it's the Pierre Thomas and Khiry Robinson show.

And Tony's been performing well the first three weeks of the season? His "ability to get the ball downfield makes them quite dangerous?" I'm sorry....I don't think this guy did his research very carefully.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I thought the demotion of Bruce was too quick. I think he is and will continue to redeem himself.