105.3 The Fan Reporting Big Announcement Coming at 3 Today

blueblood70

Reaction score
ET or Riot!

No ET No Peace!
well fool me once with the scrimmage that want nothing but a media chat, tell me about a important 3pm presser and not have real news, i mean we have all the basic roster makeup and what moves most likely are going to happen and churn the Practice squad...do NOT need to hear regurgitated crap at presser..

new news a trade for a LB or signing of a good vet safety be that ET, Berry, or Reid or trade for one we weren't thinking of, thats a presser worthy of a must see announcement.

old news is not news..do these people realize we have phones and apps that are real time push notifications know just about everything as it happens?

I want a good surprise.. you owe us!! Jerry!!

aria

Reaction score
So far we have
-Carr
-ET
-no fans at stadium
-Santa Claus is real
-Lee retirement
-Jerry stepping down
-return of Garrett
-Dalton named starter
-zeke is traded
-Jerry takes over HC duties
-Cowboys!
-Jerry puts hisself in ROH
-Jerry goes sober
-all of B/W footage goes on ppv
-MM steps down for health reasons
-Dak signs extension
-zeke holds out for restructure of contract and demands to be paid higher than CMC
-Jerry apologizes for last decade with JG

*that covers the first two pages, you can now delete those MOD’s

Carson

Reaction score
The "big" announcement is likely putting La'el Collins and Sean Lee officially on IR. We've known this for two days but the Cowboys haven't announced it themselves.

Over the years I've learned to temper my enthusiasm.

This.

Im sure they will get a few words in about Earl. “they are interested but not interested. We will have to wait and see what happens!”

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
There is going to be a bunch of angry fans when it turns out to be a big bag of nothing.

DecimalSecondhandKakarikis-size_restricted.gif

blueblood70

Reaction score
Lol doesnt matter how you feel my friend they will donand say whatever they will lol
i still will break something and film it , song ON THE GROUND in background and send it on up here to show my angst after that fialed scrimmage im already at my breaking point..LIES

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I don’t think so. Could be completely wrong and I have been wrong a lot lol

This being pumped by The Fan. If it were an extension to a player or a retirement, it likely comes out from the Cowboys.

Eatman is the #1 reporter for the official team website. The Fan got the "tip" or scoop from him.

But Eatman has since downplayed the "announcement ". I dont think he does if the news is Lee retiring.

Loso86

Reaction score
i still will break something and film it , song ON THE GROUND in background and send it on up here to show my angst after that fialed scrimmage im already at my breaking point..LIES
Lol gotcha

Carson

Reaction score
Eatman is the #1 reporter for the official team website. The Fan got the "tip" or scoop from him.

But Eatman has since downplayed the "announcement ". I dont think he does if the news is Lee retiring.

Maverick84

Reaction score
Jerry is going to livestream himself whipping it out and trialing a new erectile dysfunction drug, which explains why Eatman is now saying "not sure how big it will be"

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
No big announcement that hasn’t been retweeted by Schefter is happening at 3:00 the Sunday of Labor Day weekend

there’s also no mention of this on 105.3s twitter page which if it was big they’d be blasting to get people to tune in