105.3 the fan

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Zaxor;2824550 said:
Yeah I realize that...but I need the address of where that click goes so I can program it into the internet wlan radio.

You might have to email someone from the site.

DA FAN

Reaction score
Zaxor;2823445 said:
Okay here is the problem I have a streaming internet radio but it doesn't have the channel 105.3 the fan available... what I need is the web address for the live radio and not the http://player.play.it/player/player.html?v=4.6.29&id=118&onestat=klli-freefm... because it doesn't work ...might as well ask for 103.3 ESPN while I am at it...anyone got the adresses I would appreciate it.

Great post.

I've always been interested in listening to Dallas area sports talk/stations but because at work, they don't allow internet radio I was not able to.

I look into an internet radio, but was told I could only listen to their scheduled programs and/or stations.

If you manage to get this to work (program the stations on your radio), please let me know because I'll be rushing to get a radio.

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of internet radio do you have?

Thanks

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
I don't mind you asking at all my friend.

http://www.terratec.net/de/produkte/NOXON_90elf_80937.html

I got 2 of them for around $100

I am very pleased with them so far these 2 radios are geared toward soccer fans (I am not a fan though I enjoy the international games) but my boys are and they already programmed to play the radio broadcast of the bundesliga (German Soccer league)

I have Espn national radio, CNN, NPR and HPR1(heartland country) programmed into my favorites for now...will be looking around for a link for the Cowboys radio broadcast of the games if it possible.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
I have know idea..-not sure we have such things up here in the panhandle.:)
Morning Zaxor --how you been my friend

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
justbob;2825165 said:
I have know idea..-not sure we have such things up here in the panhandle.:)
Morning Zaxor --how you been my friend

Not so good my friend.... I maybe suffering from Gulf War syndrom... as no other medical explanation as of yet can explain my problems...I will have the Doctor look into it Monday... over 400,000 of us were there... over 11,000 and growing of us have died from these unexplained problems since we came back...

but outside of that I am doing great...

and you and your lovely wife and wonderful dogs are doing well I hope.

must be getting hot there by now.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Zaxor;2825178 said:
Not so good my friend.... I maybe suffering from Gulf War syndrom... as no other medical explanation as of yet can explain my problems...I will have the Doctor look into it Monday... over 400,000 of us were there... over 11,000 and growing of us have died from these unexplained problems since we came back...

Sorry to hear that..Wife is great and we have added one new dog . She is a 9 week old female.It has been pushing 100 degrees.Finally getting some decent rains.Best of Luck and God Bless

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
justbob;2825184 said:
Sorry to hear that..Wife is great and we have added one new dog . She is a 9 week old female.It has been pushing 100 degrees.Finally getting some decent rains.Best of Luck and God Bless

I doubt that you all have the time to breed dogs also but so fine of a dog is worth the breeding should they ever make 30 hour days :) :D

Ah the rains of the panhandle I remember them well.... they would turn from not enough to too much too quickly.:eek:

DA FAN

Reaction score
Zaxor;2825158 said:
I don't mind you asking at all my friend.

http://www.terratec.net/de/produkte/NOXON_90elf_80937.html

I got 2 of them for around $100

I am very pleased with them so far these 2 radios are geared toward soccer fans (I am not a fan though I enjoy the international games) but my boys are and they already programmed to play the radio broadcast of the bundesliga (German Soccer league)

I have Espn national radio, CNN, NPR and HPR1(heartland country) programmed into my favorites for now...will be looking around for a link for the Cowboys radio broadcast of the games if it possible.

Thanks for the info...

Greatly appreciated.

Duane

Reaction score
Zaxor;2825178 said:

Hope you get to feeling better Zaxor.