109 NCAA Championships!

Christiann

Reaction score
Although I'm a USC fan myself, I gotta give it to the UCLA Baseball team this year seeing as how a friend of mine from high school was their starting short stop. Pat Valakia also got picked up by the rockies in the 9th, really happy for him, but damn he had to get picked up by the Rockies haha. Hope he makes it!

DFWJC

Reaction score
Although I'm a USC fan myself, I gotta give it to the UCLA Baseball team this year seeing as how a friend of mine from high school was their starting short stop. Pat Valakia also got picked up by the rockies in the 9th, really happy for him, but damn he had to get picked up by the Rockies haha. Hope he makes it!

Nice job in Wichita by the Bruins.

That small ball approach works perfectly in that new stadium--especially now that they still use a giant stadium with wind blowing in coupled with The new, duller bats and the duller college ball. It's extremely difficult to hit the ball out of that place.

That UCLA overall athletic program has always been strong. Lots of top 5 and top 10 finishes in the all-sports trophy.