11/29. Draft Pick 4

cjlopez

Reaction score
At this moment we are picking 4th. This is as we speak. No change from last week, but with us playing on Monday next week we can see if we will hold on or what. Kind of bored - Would like to know what everybody at this time would do with Pick Number 4.

cjlopez

Reaction score
That's a pretty "ballsie" pic". I am not going to say you are crazy.....I just think it depends if Dallas Signs Dak to an extension ASAP after the season. I think if they don't.....That's more advantage to DAK .....Again in a perfect world Dak would be signed and sealed but this is not a regular world. I do get the Zack Wilson ....I think some teams are going to want to trade up for somebody like him. Washington, Carolina, Detroit, Minnesota and maybe even NE. I just don't know..I really don't know what Dallas will do.....It's going to be an off season to watch.

waving monkey

Reaction score
Of course I dont know but my guess is Jones stays with Dak [a known]. If Zack keeps moving up the draft then we might have the opportunity to trade down. Thats my hope this draft doesnt have high impact after the three QB's and Sewell maybe Parsons. Get a good player and add a 2nd

cowboyec

Reaction score
sewell.
if he's off the board.
patrick surtain,cb-bama.
(i'd also be ok with miami de greg rosseau.)

MrPhil

Reaction score
If Sewell is off the board, then pick #4 could become a trade up spot for teams in the Top 10 wanting their choice of Wilson, Lance or Trask. So, I would be hoping for a nice offer to slide down a few spots where I would then target Parsons or one of the top CBs.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Try to trade up for Lawrence if we can’t get Dak long term but we know that will not happen. Trade back for some picks and I mean it better be a good trade

MTerrazzano

Reaction score
At this moment we are picking 4th. This is as we speak. No change from last week, but with us playing on Monday next week we can see if we will hold on or what. Kind of bored - Would like to know what everybody at this time would do with Pick Number 4.
I'd role the dice with QB Zach Wilson........but only with a new head coach - Lincoln Riley please and thanks. I move like this either pays you a huge dividend or blows up in your face, but I'm willing to take my chances.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I'm trading down. There are hardly any non-QB players who belong in the top 10, let alone the top 5.

chagus

Reaction score
Sucks that the year Dallas is getting a top 5 pick.... there are literally only two great, cant miss players.

2020... stop already.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
If im forced to make a pick (and not trade), im taking either Parsons or Wilson
You seem to be knowledgeable about football players. What do you like about Parsons? I know you don’t like Jaylon but I am guessing you don’t trust LVE’s health. Weak side linebackers are being replaced by hybrid safeties like Jamal Adams. My point is there is only room for one true linebacker on the field when you have to defend guys like Mahomes, Russ, Lamar and Murray .