12-2,12-2,12-2,12-2

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Not once in the history of the Dallas Cowboys have we ever been 12-2.

Look at all the bandwagon fans starting rediculous cut Romo threads. You people should be ashamed to call yourselves this years Dallas Cowboys fans. Sure we had a bad game today. The Eagles won. It's not a good feeling getting beat like the team did, but our Dallas Cowboys are 12-2.

Ill take that all day and wait for next week. Dallas will be ready. Romo will be ready.

How this team responds when the chips are down and the road to getting home field throughout is a bit tougher now is all I care to witness next week.

We have Carolina who looked good today w/ MM and we have the Commanders. I still feel VERY good about this team and it's chances of getting that home field advantage in the playoffs.

I would be ashamed if I started half the threads I just witnessed on here a bit ago.

12-2, 12-2, 12-2

Let that REALLY sink in next time you feel the urge to post w/ the anger and disregard of how you show yourself to this fine community.

Seriously, I would hide if I were some of you. :(

khiladi

Reaction score
This 12-1 and 12-2 chant is ridiculously absurd. This is a forum where people aren't only cheerleaders, but actually like to talk football. The Vikings were also 15-1, but they lost to Atlanta. WHo cares about 15-1, if your play is deteriorating going into the play-offs, and your not trying to correct your weaknesses.

The Green Bay Packers came out and not only won, in this situation, they smoked the Rams. The Minnesota Vikings are coming on strong, and they are killing opponents. We, on the other hand, are playing down to the likes of the Lions and Eagles. And mind you, this was an Eagles team with Donovan McNabb, whom all of Philly, was asking for his head on a platter. We barely beat the Lions, and San Diego just trounced them into oblivion. We are going into the play-offs where regular season records mean nothing.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Dallas;1837781 said:

Look at all the bandwagon fans starting rediculous cut Romo threads. You people should be ashamed to call yourselves this years Dallas Cowboys fans. Sure we had a bad game today. The Eagles won. It's not a good feeling getting beat like the team did, but our Dallas Cowboys are 12-2.

Ill take that all day and wait for next week. Dallas will be ready. Romo will be ready.

How this team responds when the chips are down and the road to getting home field throughout is a bit tougher now is all I care to witness next week.

We have Carolina who looked good today w/ MM and we have the Commanders. I still feel VERY good about this team and it's chances of getting that home field advantage in the playoffs.

I would be ashamed if I started half the threads I just witnessed on here a bit ago.

12-2, 12-2, 12-2

Let that REALLY sink in next time you feel the urge to post w/ the anger and disregard of how you show yourself to this fine community.

So what, so what, so what, so what....

Pitiful showing/gameplan and I'm not afraid to say it.

Parche

Reaction score
Dallas;1837781 said:

12-2, 12-2, 12-2

Those are my feelings too after all this games, and with that Im looking forward to next game.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Speaking of 1977, I wonder if posters would have called for Staubach to be cut after he lost back to back games to the Steelers and Cardinals that year?

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
khiladi;1837796 said:
This 12-1 and 12-2 chant is ridiculously absurd. This is a forum where people aren't only cheerleaders, but actually like to talk football. The Vikings were also 15-1, but they lost to Atlanta. WHo cares about 15-1, if your play is deteriorating going into the play-offs, and your not trying to correct your weaknesses.

The Green Bay Packers came out and not only won, in this situation, they smoked the Rams. The Minnesota Vikings are coming on strong, and they are killing opponents. We, on the other hand, are playing down to the likes of the Lions and Eagles. And mind you, this was an Eagles team with Donovan McNabb, whom all of Philly, was asking for his head on a platter. We barely beat the Lions, and San Diego just trounced them into oblivion. We are going into the play-offs where regular season records mean nothing.

Absurd? Seriously then go post w/ the other chicken littles bro. Don't let this level headed thread stop you.

NM - it looks like it never did.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
khiladi;1837796 said:

Holy cow. Some thing from you I can agree with.:D
We don't clean it up (Mr Phillips.) next weeks chant will be 12-3 12-3 then 12-4 12-4.:D

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
No one is happy with how the team played, at least how the offense has played but as you said, we are still 12-2 and in the driver seat for HFA.

I just hope that Romo's thumb gets better along with other injured players.

vicjagger

Reaction score
Bovine Squalor. We just got our ***** handed to us by a washed-up over the hill team that was 3 games under .500.

Tony Romo appears distracted.

This sucks!!!

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
vicjagger;1837910 said:
Bovine Squalor. We just got our ***** handed to us by a washed-up over the hill team that was 3 games under .500.

This sucks!!!

Yes it sucks. Our guys played a bad game today. We had some pretty big injuries which happened during the game.

Are fans worried about that? Are they worried about Gurode and Romo and Canty? Well they damn sure should be worried. Those are our A team.

But no - we gotta cry and pout over this loss. Yeah it sucks to lose but my heads hoping our players aren't to badly hurt and can come back and help this team get to the SB.

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
Dallas;1837781 said:

12-2, 12-2, 12-2

Actually the boys have been 12-2 twice before, 1977 and 1983. In 1983 they proceeded to lose their final two regular season games and finish 12-4. Horrible memories!!!

circasurvive

Reaction score
Ahhh... Bitten by the injury bug like the Packers the week before they played the cowboys... Youll realize how nerve racking and frustrating it is.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
12-2 dosen't mean squat when we go the divisional playoffs and get knocked out

We seem to be getting cold going into the playoffs and thats not a good sign

The teams that go in hot are the ones who make their SB run

i just hope we haven't peeked yet and TG provides us with a spark

jasonwitten82

Reaction score
vicjagger;1837910 said:

This sucks!!!

I'm as disapointed as anybody about the loss, but what and who sucks is some of this so called Cowboy fans who are criticizing Garett and Romo:rolleyes:

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
jasonwitten82;1838239 said:
I'm as disapointed as anybody about the loss, but what and who sucks is some of this so called Cowboy fans who are criticizing Garett and Romo:rolleyes:

Ah yes...the unquestionable Jason Garrett....don't question him....not in a game like today.....

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
jasonwitten82;1838239 said:

what makes them beyond criticism?

it was a bad game...the players were bad and the coaches (particularly the playcalling) were also bad...

the total lack of trying to commit to a run game against a team obviously selling out to take away downfield throws is ignorant,...they've got away with it a few times, but today it bit us in the arse...the Eagles were begging us to run the ball, and we hardly tried...what was also stupid was them trying to run play action passes late in the game, when they'd hardly tried to run the ball the entire second half

he's had a great yr as an offensive coordinator, but he and Romo both laid eggs today

David

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Glad Hostile and fairview farmer schooled the youngins about the Cowboys previousl 12-2 ventures.

Personally, I'd rather play Green Bay in Green Bay rather than in Dallas. I think we would emphasis the run more, and I think being on the road would make this team less overconfident.

This is still a young team, subject to distractions, tunnel vision (pass, pass, pass as opposed to run, run, run) and silly mistakes.

We'll learn.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
dbair1967;1838283 said:
what makes them beyond criticism?

it was a bad game...the players were bad and the coaches (particularly the playcalling) were also bad...

the total lack of trying to commit to a run game against a team obviously selling out to take away downfield throws is ignorant,...they've got away with it a few times, but today it bit us in the arse...the Eagles were begging us to run the ball, and we hardly tried...what was also stupid was them trying to run play action passes late in the game, when they'd hardly tried to run the ball the entire second half

he's had a great yr as an offensive coordinator, but he and Romo both laid eggs today

David

Good post. I agree. Just because we criticize Romo and Garrett doesn't mean we want to cut them.

This is one game. The Cowboys are still 12-2, they get a first-round bye and still hold the tiebreaker against Green Bay. And hopefully Jason Garrett and Romo learn from this loss.