Twitter: 12/23 Tweets

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score

ef8.jpg

5 stage of grief. They are in stage 1: denial. It actually started against the Pats. First it was denial, then it anger after the Bills game, then bargaining throughout the week, sadness after the Bears game, and then acceptance (contacting Riley, Urban, etc). Then the Rams game happened and everyone was happy. Now we are in stage one again. It will not stop til next week after the game.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
These mofos just practically were eliminated from the playoffs.

Yet, they are out there celebrating with scooters. 100% what is wrong with this squad

They don’t care. Should’ve seen what happened after the game last night. Zeke was reposting Michael Thomas after he broke some record. Michael Gallup posted the stats of his 1000 yard season. Despite fumbling a ball in Philly territory, Tony Pollard posts highlights from the game (he didn’t have any so I don’t know what he posted) from his friends. What a joke. No urgency or accountability from this team. I have yet to see players from other teams (Carolina, Chiefs, Seahawks, etc) post such ignorant and arrogant things after losing.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
I hate this coach, I hate this owner, I hate this team and yet here I am. The heck is wrong with me.