13 people die in bus crash

DFWJC

Reaction score
Seriously sad stuff. In this case most elderly and (possibly) spiritually/mentally more prepared than most

So sad though

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Had their seat belts on. Kid in truck was texting.
I'm getting REAL tired of driving around and seeing people texting while driving all over the place.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I'm getting REAL tired of driving around and seeing people texting while driving all over the place.
Agree. Very easy to tell when your in back of someone texting or yapping on the phone. In Germany, you're not allowed to blow your horn, unless it's an emergency, nor talk on the phone while driving.
We need to have stiffer laws soon before even more innocent folks will be killed.

rynochop

Reaction score
Agree. Very easy to tell when your in back of someone texting or yapping on the phone. In Germany, you're not allowed to blow your horn, unless it's an emergency, nor talk on the phone while driving.
We need to have stiffer laws soon before even more innocent folks will be killed.
Yep.. I hate to say but it almost needs to be treated like a DWI. I'd rather someone driving with a couple beers in them then someone staring at their phone for multiple seconds sending or reading a text.
It's impaired driving and no one is any more dead if they're texting or train wreck drunk and hits someone

I used to deer hunt just a few miles from where this happened and that road needs your undivided attention

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Agreed. And insurance rates FOR ALL are soaring because of the huge increase in fender benders due to texting. One could see this coming a mile away.

fishspill

Reaction score
Agreed. I'm also honking at people in front of me at green lights too much.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Spent time talking to my daughter about this accident and the dangers of texting and driving. Hopefully this accident opens some eyes and saves some lives down the road. RIP.

Passepartout

Reaction score
Really it is about not just not drinking and driving but texting and driving is like that. People's lives are changed forever. Thoughts and prayers are with the families of those victims.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Yep.. I hate to say but it almost needs to be treated like a DWI. I'd rather someone driving with a couple beers in them then someone staring at their phone for multiple seconds sending or reading a text.
It's impaired driving and no one is any more dead if they're texting or train wreck drunk and hits someone

I used to deer hunt just a few miles from where this happened and that road needs your undivided attention
Oh WOW. Yes, it does need to be treated like a DWI. The laws will get stiffer, unfortunately more innocent people are going to die before they do.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Agreed. And insurance rates FOR ALL are soaring because of the huge increase in fender benders due to texting. One could see this coming a mile away.
As if we're not paying enough now for insurance.