7. Industrially Produced Hamburgers
8. Corn
9. White Chocolate
10. Artificial Sweeteners
11. Sprouts
12. Butter-Flavored Microwave Popcorn
13. Food Dyes
14. Chain-Restaurant Ice Cream Sundaes

Read more: http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/nutrition/14-foods-you-should-never-eat/ar-BBlYlow#page=1

Dodger12

Reaction score
I count at least 12 out of 14. There may be more but I'm not sure of food dyes and not a big fan of white chocolate.....

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Never ate a bat. Rats aren't bad at all. Bush meat in Africa. Just don't overcook. Brain is good when fixed right. Da nao in China. Fish eyeballs I don't like. Plenty of grasshoppers in Africa. I like the with sugar or better with honey.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Never ate a bat. Rats aren't bad at all. Bush meat in Africa. Just don't overcook. Brain is good when fixed right. Da nao in China. Fish eyeballs I don't like. Plenty of grasshoppers in Africa. I like the with sugar or better with honey.

Other coutries the foods I listed are the norm. (I'm guessing)

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Other coutries the foods I listed are the norm. (I'm guessing)

Brain isn't a frequent item in northern China but generally pork so mostly zhu nao zi (pronounced ju now zuh which actually means stupid). Anything goes in southern China. Shandong has some of the best cuisine in China. People do eat the fish eyes there. They're ok. No rat in northern China. Mostly ate that in Africa. They burn a field and kill what comes out and gets killed in the fire. You eat it in a stew along with cassava and some kind of red sauce. You eat lying on a blanket on your left side head in hand and use your right hand to dip the food out of a bowl (never the left hand) The kites (small eagles) get more meat though. Mostly cattle and bush meat there to eat. Grasshoppers are African and south Asia.

No bats.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
14 Foods You Should Never Eat
AA8nXie.img
Prevention Magazine

1. Swordfish
2. Nonorganic Strawberries
3. Diet Soda
4. Anything from McDonalds
5. Canned Tomatoes
6. Bread
8. Corn
9. White Chocolate
11. Sprouts
13. Food Dyes

Read more: http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/nutrition/14-foods-you-should-never-eat/ar-BBlYlow#page=1

2, is the only thing on my list, occasionally 6, & 11

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
14 Foods You Should Never Eat
AA8nXie.img
Prevention Magazine

1. Swordfish
2. Nonorganic Strawberries
3. Diet Soda
5. Canned Tomatoes
6. Bread
8. Corn
9. White Chocolate
11. Sprouts
13. Food Dyes

Should have read this first. A lot of that data is not proven but definitely concerning. The fish thing is real as are the bacteria related stuff. Some common sense and some I didn't know.

What the heck to I get to eat?

CashMan

Reaction score
When my kid was born a couple years ago, I watched the anesthesiologist while in the cafeteria grab (2) diet Pepsi's and I started LOL.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Problem: McDonald's isn't just about food—it's about food mentality, according to Joel Salatin, sustainable farmer and author of This Ain't Normal, Folks. "It represents the pinnacle of factory-farming and industrial food," he says. "The economic model is utterly dependent on stockholders looking for dividends without regards to farm profitability or soil development." The type of farming that supports this type of food business relies on harmful chemicals that not only threaten human health, but also soil health.
Lol at the irresponsibility of singling out one fast food chain from the rest. Sure, the magazine makes a good point about what underlines Mickey D's menu but it unintentionally gives higher credibility to non-McDonalds chains and their menu items. That's hysterical considering how many other choices are out there to pick--from Wendy's Baconator to Pizza Hut's Hot Dog Bites Pizza.

Methinks the list should have been a lot longer.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
Over here sprouts are a pretty different thing.