14 Missed Tackles vs Bears

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
On the way to work today was listening to the Fan blast the players and they said we missed 14 tackles against the Bears.. Are y’all paying attention yet??? Nobody misses that many tackles in one game. I’ve seen better acting on Wrastling back in the day..

They whiffed on purpose, the team is quietly tanking on purpose but only losing by just a few points to give the illusion of trying to win. Pay attention or go back and watch the tape you will see some half assed missed tackles.. They are doing just enough on offense for stats and agents to have the ammo they need for negotiating new contracts. Anyways it’s really bad and blatantly obvious if u care to notice..

Welcome to Team Tank....

catiii

Reaction score
On the way to work today was listening to the Fan blast the players and they said we missed 14 tackles against the Bears.. Are y’all paying attention yet??? Nobody misses that many tackles in one game. I’ve seen better acting on Wrastling back in the day..

They whiffed on purpose, the team is quietly tanking on purpose but only losing by just a few points to give the illusion of trying to win. Pay attention or go back and watch the tape you will see some half assed missed tackles.. They are doing just enough on offense for stats and agents to have the ammo they need for negotiating new contracts. Anyways it’s really bad and blatantly obvious if u care to notice..

Welcome to Team Tank....
Well, I thought about it and I've got to agree. Tackling is something learned in pop warner. These guys have been in the game all their lives. If they aren't making tackles, at the professional level in the NFL, it's got to be intentional. Tackling takes effort and it hurts. If they're not wanting to hurt, then they obviously don't care. We're dealing with an entitlement attitude here.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I find it inexcusable the amount of missed tackles this team has. If I'm a defensive coach, I would be having tackling drills nonstop, all day, every day till the players start puking!! These coaches need to send a message that this should not be tolerated!! But, I guess our coaches don't care anymore either. Sad state of affairs. :(

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Bears game was just a carbon copy of previous games/missed tackles. Their inconsistent tackling, has been pervasive against the run and pass. After missing just 10 tackles in all of '18, LVE has missed 14 tackles in just nine games this season. Jaylon missed 12 tackles last year and has already missed nine this year.

Besides injury, it’s hard to pinpoint just one area where they need to improve. Luckily for Jerry, the core of his linebacker group Jaylon and LVE is still very young, they should become more consistent and fundamentally strong as they gain more experience on the field.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This D has played poorly, including missed tackles. Hopefully this is coaching and not player abilities, or lack there of.

conner01

Reaction score
I don't know how Jaylon explains this miss. Xavier Woods & Byron Jones have the outside contained forcing the WR right into his path for what should have been an easy boom type tackle.

Jaylon never touched him because he took the wrong angle considering his only escape was back across the field
I suspect there is lots of video of bad angles floating around on this team

Big_D

Reaction score
Maybe they finally gave up on coaching which is fantastic at this point.