14 penalties!

CB0711

Reaction score
How can any team win with 14 penalties. I KNOW how much we have complained against the refs. Honestly…is it the refs screwing us, or is it just out team. Who or what can improve that. It is killing us EVERY game. Really…it is the difference in a win or loss in most games.

gmb1

Reaction score
This seems to be an issue every season. Maybe it's the country club environment not holding guys accountable enough?

fifaguy

Reaction score
Either way, you're not going to win with that much laundry on the field.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There’s a reason we are always near the top of the standings when it comes to committing penalties.

I’ll give you a hint: it’s not because of the refs.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
The refs were kind of screwing us over early, but I feel like the calls were even after about half way through Q2.

I'm not going to blame the refs. They called an okay game.

We did a lot of stupid stuff and we still had the opportunity to win. We just are mind numbingly dumb.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
How can any team win with 14 penalties. I KNOW how much we have complained against the refs. Honestly…is it the refs screwing us, or is it just out team. Who or what can improve that. It is killing us EVERY game. Really…it is the difference in a win or loss in most games.
It is a major correctable problem that plagued the team all season.
This has to be a major emphasis on it this offseason

kevinhickey

Reaction score
Can’t blame it on the refs today. We had a lot of stupid penalties that killed any momentum on offence and made play calling easy for San Fran.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
and you know what all of them looked like legit penalties. Every single one. Can't blame the refs, we just sucked.