Twitter: 16th career winning drive for Dak

Hardline

Reaction score
No, great QBs don’t do it all four quarters every game. There hasn’t been a great QB whose done it all four quarters of every game they played. You’re absurd.

Great QBs step up and win games when they are put in a position to do so. Dak does that consistently.
I'm pissing in Rockports Cheerios.
Chill out.

Nav22

Reaction score
He's definitely over payed but he's not a bum.
You can’t even spell overpaid.

It would definitely suck if you were right about Dak, but rest assured: you’re a know-nothing dunce when it comes to evaluating NFL QB play.
:thumbup:

Hardline

Reaction score
You can’t even spell overpaid.

It would definitely suck if you were right about Dak, but rest assured: you’re a know-nothing dunce when it comes to evaluating NFL QB play.
:thumbup:
My spell check did that. And I have forgotten more about QB evaluation than you ever knew.
And that's a fact. :thumbup:

USArmyVet

Reaction score
In spite of the fact that the defense and Dallas running game clearly won the game, the same member always feels the need to pump up Dak.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
In spite of the fact that the defense and Dallas running game clearly won the game, the same member always feels the need to pump up Dak.
Dak played his part. 5 for 5 on the game winning drive and would’ve been more if the clock management was better. Cowboys won. Be happy instead of so bitter.

CWR

Reaction score
I guess some of the resident clowns can stop the narrative Dak can't close a game. That was stupid to begin with.

CWR

Reaction score

Clutch. Deal with it man. You're dead wrong about the qb.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Dak played his part. 5 for 5 on the game winning drive and would’ve been more if the clock management was better. Cowboys won. Be happy instead of so bitter.

Bitter? Not at all, I just find it funny that in a loss last week you pump up Dak and a win this week by the running game and defense you pump up Dak.....what will it be next week?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Bitter? Not at all, I just find it funny that in a loss last week you pump up Dak and a win this week by the running game and defense you pump up Dak.....what will it be next week?
Oh, you're bitter alright. You're making up lies to make yourself feel better.

jsb357

Reaction score
Romo had 29 and where did that take Dallas?

to defeat at GB

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Game winning drives are a huge stat. It’s when the game is on the line and the true warriors come out. Many of them can’t handle the pressure. Did you see Dak on the sidelines after the Chargers tied it up? He was rallying the team telling them, “we got this”. He went out an showed them that he in fact got this.

Dak's leadership qualities are very strong. When the game is on the line or the Cowboys are trailing in the 4th quarter, he never gives up and keeps fighting and that's something I love about him!