1994 was a great year

SlammedZero

Reaction score
If you want to feel really old, if the 70s show was released today on television, it would be The 90s Show.

mldardy

Reaction score
The '80's were better :flagwave:
The 80s were terrible for movies. Outside of Spielberg's movies, the Star Wars sequels, and John Hughes movies the 80s were not memorable decade for movies. I'll take the 90s any day over the 80s.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The 80s were terrible for movies. Outside of Spielberg's movies, the Star Wars sequels, and John Hughes movies the 80s were not memorable decade for movies. I'll take the 90s any day over the 80s.

Umm, Arnold, Stallone, Eastwood...............

The '80's were the boon for movies that led to the next decade. The 90's were good but not great like previous :flagwave:

mldardy

Reaction score
Umm, Arnold, Stallone, Eastwood...............

The '80's were the boon for movies that led to the next decade. The 90's were good but not great like previous :flagwave:
Eastwood? He was better in the 90s. Sly and Arnold sure but that's still not enough to beat the 90s.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Eastwood? He was better in the 90s. Sly and Arnold sure but that's still not enough to beat the 90s.

The 80's is where Eastwood transitioned from westerns to where he is now though. Have you seen Every Which Way but Loose? One of my all-time favorites.

Don't forget the Alien franchise in there too. I get it, depends on when you grew up......nostalgia and stuff. My teen years were the 80s in those maturing, impressionable moments.

We started to see more advanced, action type movies in that decade. Technology started and has only gotten better.

mldardy

Reaction score
The 80's is where Eastwood transitioned from westerns to where he is now though. Have you seen Every Which Way but Loose? One of my all-time favorites.

Don't forget the Alien franchise in there too. I get it, depends on when you grew up......nostalgia and stuff. My teen years were the 80s in those maturing, impressionable moments.

We started to see more advanced, action type movies in that decade. Technology started and has only gotten better.
Yes I've seen Every Which Way.Eastwood's movies weren't very good in the 80s compared to the 90s. Unforgiven, A Perfect World, In The Line Of Fire beat anything he did in the 80s.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

Back To the Future, 1985.
Ok, you like the 90s, and maybe some like the 80s. No big deal.

Last edited: