1st football game in new stadium

tjcoug

Reaction score
Hi Cowboys fans, I would be very appreciative if you could help a stranger in need! As you know, the first football game to be played in the new stadium will be Oklahoma vs BYU on September 5th.

I and four of my friends here in Missouri bought plane tickets to fly out and see the game... Unfortunately, the tickets we requested through the BYU ticket office may not be available since there were more requests for tickets than BYU was allotted.:(

My understanding is that all remaining tickets that didn't go to Oklahoma or BYU go to Dallas Cowboys season ticket holders. Does anyone know if this is true? If so, I would really like to see about buying anyone's tickets for the Oklahoma/BYU game if things don't work out with the BYU ticket office.

I know you can buy tickets through stubhub and other sites, but the minimum price (for nosebleed section) is usually around $300--I just can't justify that to my wife! The tickets through BYU were a little over a $100. I would appreciate any help you could give!

Tom