1st Mock!

DuDa

Reaction score
giphy.gif

HellCrowe

Reaction score
The team didnt invest the draft pick and the time to pay hitchens. I dont understand how fans of this team still doesnt realize how this team runs its team. Just how this team let leary and parnell walk, hitchens will be playing somewhere else too. Hitchens made some strides this yr but was still a liability against the run.

Exactly right. The same reason why it should not be a surprise if we do draft a possible starter whether it is with our first pick, trade up using our plethora of picks, 2nd, or 3rd. I definitely want to see a linebacker in the first 3 rounds that can step in at either position and as you pointed out, we need an upgrade.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
From the numerous sites I've visited , the talk is the Cowboys are targeting WR Christian Kirk from Texas A&M in the 2nd................

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"3 - Tim Settle - we got back to VT to give us an underrated 1T who can give us a big body to clog running lanes and push the pocket."

Richard Ash - 333 lbs.
Daniel Ross - 325 lbs.

We have the big bodies already on the roster. And we didn't even make the playoffs. Now are the two guys any good? Maybe not, but Settle has to be more than just a big body, what else does he bring to the table?