1st Round Thread

Jayinem

Reaction score
Buffalo could have took Worthy for themselves. Instead they gift him to the Chiefs?

bleachedwheat

Reaction score
Guyton sucks but he will grow on everyone after a few years. Cowboys problem is they always look at prototype bodys and athletisms and not the tape. Guyton has the athleticism and upside to warrant this pick he could be a Tyler Smith but the line will be lackluster if he is included in the starting lineup next year. I am a sad panda but it could definitely have been worse. If they didn't trade back I would have lost my crap a little bit. Overall this is fine, it would have been a slam dunk if he could sit a year or two but I don't see that.

RonWashington

Reaction score
:thumbdown:

considering the option of using tyler smith as a tackle, we really needed a center more than a tackle here.

Couldn’t agree more . Put Bass at G Tyler at T and take Frazier at 29 . Oh well this is why Will McClay makes the big bucks .

Verdammung

Reaction score
I'm ok, especially considering we got the extra third.. Could be worse. Not that comfortable sitting on tackle compared to other positions. No significantly better tackles on my board. My main concern is the talk about potentially trading back again. I'd have sat and traded back again if I could have gotten a late first/early 2nd.