1st Round Thread

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Washington pick looks small... 210 lbs??? with a 10lbs weight in his jock. I love hearing the announcers talk about how great these picks are..... then in a few years they will be like Fields, getting traded....lol

bleachedwheat

Reaction score
bad pick for the Pats I really thought the Vikings would have traded up. Time will tell.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
I think Quinn is building a good team. Daniels may not have a long career, but he'll make plays and win some games for them. I like him better than Hurts

Reid1boys

Reaction score
watching these kids really makes me feel like Clint Eastwoods get off my lawn guy more and more. Sparkly suit, huge necklace and Dark Sunglasses indoors.

bleachedwheat

Reaction score
If they plan on winning now it will backfire..... if they plan on winning in a few years great pick. Don't throw him out there right now he has many deficiencies.
He has the ability to throw to any part of the field. Big Deal, his processing is lacking and when he gets rattled he has no toughness. They should have gotten two first round picks and improved their team for next year.

XXLMike

Reaction score
I wonder if Penix will drop out of the top 15 and maybe Dallas gets involved?

bleachedwheat

Reaction score
I wonder if Penix will drop out of the top 15 and maybe Dallas gets involved?
I don't understand the Penix in the first round hype.;. I don't really think Dak is the answer either. But replacing him with Penix is not the answer.

bleachedwheat

Reaction score
I'm sorry Penix is my 3rd QB this year but he his a 18-25 type of player.... Maye is 4th for anyone who cares. QB's are being reached for like always.