WR UTSA

Gabe Hall
    DT Baylor

Anthony Gould
    WR Oregon State

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Seems like a trade just to make a trade.

As far as your players drafted…

Mims is a talented kid, but he will need a lot of refining. Not sure Rip Van Winkle is the O Line Coach to do that.

Nubin is very solid Safety. Older prospect so I'm concerned he's maxed out already developmentally.

Van Pran is good pick and will go somewhere in this range.

Allen is an enigma. Every mock has him in this later range but he's big, fast, and young. I'm not sure yet why he isn't being projected higher.

Your last 4 guys are all solid-to-good and excellent value where you have them.

J-man

Reaction score
Seems like a trade just to make a trade.

As far as your players drafted…

Mims is a talented kid, but he will need a lot of refining. Not sure Rip Van Winkle is the O Line Coach to do that.

Nubin is very solid Safety. Older prospect so I'm concerned he's maxed out already developmentally.

Van Pran is good pick and will go somewhere in this range.

Allen is an enigma. Every mock has him in this later range but he's big, fast, and young. I'm not sure yet why he isn't being projected higher.

Your last 4 guys are all solid-to-good and excellent value where you have them.
Really? You don't see the value in this trade? I thought this was a great trade for Dallas.

bleachedwheat

Reaction score
Nice draft... Nubin, Eichenberg, Hall will probably all get drafted before these picks but this is extremely good value.

Mims is a solid pick at 29. A lot of analysts say he can play LT, I don't think he can. He is Right side only in my opinion which doesn't really help the team in the long run, unless Steele falls apart completely. Just one guys opinion, and I could be very wrong. There's an abundance of RT talent in this class and only a few bonified LT players.