2 Part Poll: 1) Will Dallas beat NY for 12-1? 2) Will Dallas advance past Rd 2 of the Playoffs?

Two Part Poll: 1) Will Dallas get to 12-1? 2) Will Dallas advance past Round 2 of the Playoffs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DFWJC

Reaction score
This year's Cowboys have a chance to clear several hurdles. Here are two of them.

1) The best record after 13 games for any team in Dallas Cowboy history was by the 2007 team--who started out 12-1.

Question 1:
Will the 2016 team beat New York this week to match the franchises best record after 13 games? Yes or No

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) The last three times Dallas has been to the playoffs, they have advanced to the second round each time.
They won opening round games the last two times they made the plaoffs in 2009 and 2014. And they had a 1st round bye in 2007.
Each time, the team lost in the 2nd round to keep them out of the NFC Title game.

Question 2:
Will this 2016 team break the streak and advacne past the 2nd round of the Playoffs this year?
yes or No

Last edited:

DFWJC

Reaction score
Here's my take:

YES. Dallas will beat the Giants in a dogfight this weekend. That will match Dallas 2007 record start of 12-1.

YES. Dallas will get a 1st round bye and then win at home in the 2nd round to advance to the 3rd round (NFC title game)

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Voted the first option.

Man I really hope we make it to the Championship game at least. I was 9 years old the last time we got that far :(

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Hahahaha! The two losers who voted that we'd lose are Joe Realist (Hell, this joker has been picking against us since Sept), and dextrnjax. Fletch is rather disappointed in you Dex!

You will come around while Joe continues to wish for a loss. Bwaaahahhahahahaha!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Had to vote yes on both parts.

Because if we don't come through on either part, there will be anarchy in the CZ.

mrmojo

Reaction score
With the bye we get to round 2 anyway right?

DTown214

Reaction score
This has potential jinx written all over it. Definitely staying away from this.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
To the ones that voted "no" to the second part... thoughts? Who do you invision us playing that is gonna beat us?

Who ya got?

Or is it just a derpy "no"?

Last edited:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Had to vote yes on both parts.

Because if we don't come through on either part, there will be anarchy in the CZ.

And some of us will be here to fight the good fight, Big Dog.

We aren't losing the Divisional round. This is a well-oiled machine in a year of subpar play across the league.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
To the ones that voted "no" to the second part... thoughts? Who do you invision us playing that is gonna beat us?

Who ya got?

I have been picking against us from week 3, not gonna start reversing now, I should have picked NY to beat us :laugh:

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score

Who ya got?

I havent voted yet, but if for some reason we end up with seattle in that round, I'd be very nervous.