2 players eligible for supplemental draft

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Did these guys enter the draft on a bet?

Neither one will be drafted; not sure either will get a camp invite. One guy had 12 whole tackles last year at a Junior College ( I coach junior college football and I might have accidentally had 12 tackles on the sideline last year) and the other guy played at a low level D2.

tyke1doe

Reaction score

Neither one will be drafted; not sure either will get a camp invite. One guy had 12 whole tackles last year at a Junior College ( I coach junior college football and I might have accidentally had 12 tackles on the sideline last year) and the other guy played at a low level D2.
:laugh:

bodi

Reaction score
The 6-foot-4, 290-pound Bingham divided his amateur career between Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College and GMC, and he collected 12 tackles and three sacks at the latter institution in six games in 2015. Bingham didn’t play last season because he had exhausted his junior college eligibility and, according to GMC head coach Bert Williams, didn’t have the grades to transfer to a four-year school (via Chase Goodbread of NFL.com).

if you can get him for nothing then do it

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
The 6-foot-4, 290-pound Bingham divided his amateur career between Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College and GMC, and he collected 12 tackles and three sacks at the latter institution in six games in 2015. Bingham didn’t play last season because he had exhausted his junior college eligibility and, according to GMC head coach Bert Williams, didn’t have the grades to transfer to a four-year school (via Chase Goodbread of NFL.com).

if you can get him for nothing then do it
He couldn't be any dumber than the Einsteins we already have on the roster.

Hailmary

Reaction score

I don't think they have any other options.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Bingham didn’t play last season because he had exhausted his junior college eligibility and, according to GMC head coach Bert Williams, didn’t have the grades to transfer to a four-year school

He couldn't even get into Evergreen?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd like to take this moment to declare that I, also, am declaring myself eligible for the supplemental NFL draft. Come and get me, somebody.

This is not aimed at you, but as a general message board post it reminds me of the movie True Grit and the quote "Bold Talk for a One-Eyed Fat Man". :)