Twitter: 2 years ago Dallas NYG last game of season in NY

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
makes sense and I think you are right; seem to recall the debate about resting starters
Yeah I for one am not a fan of resting starters but they actually rested Zeke so yeah I don’t know what the point was of sitting some and playing some lol.

CowboysLegend365

Reaction score
Was sitting in the 9th row of that end zone. God, what an incredible feeling when I realized Cole caught it and they were gonna overturn it.

I was at that game— now seeing a lot of other people on this thread were as well. Eli’s last game.

Went from almost a zero percent chance of winning (4th and 15), to that catch being ruled incomplete (and overturned), and then getting the 2pt conversion to win it.

The wave of emotion in that final 2 minutes was INSANE. And the party after outside of MetLife with hundreds of Cowboys fans after was even greater. Probably one of my favorite life moments.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Can someone refresh me on why they went for 2 instead of kicking the extra point...I forget

There was just a couple seconds over a minute left and if they kicked a field goal it would just tied the game. Getting a 2 point forced the giants to take chances to get down the field to go for a win. I just rewatched the TD and the 2 point conversion. After the conversion the Cowboys got hit with an unsportsmanship penalty so they kicked off from deep in their end. The Giants took the kickoff and started their drive on their own 48 yard line. Eli then threw 4 incompleted passes and the Cowboys took over and snapped the ball once and the game was over and the Cowboys won.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
I was actually recording by my phone froze up as the ball was in the air. It was crap so I just deleted it.

The following 2-pt conversion came in crystal clear tho.

No OT.

It was a win so I have the entire game on DVD. I started putting winning games on DVD several years ago. I also have a bunch of playoff games from more than several years ago. I also have a very large Super Bowl collection. I think I'm only missing 2 or 3 of the Super Bowls.

bdk76

Reaction score
Was sitting in the 9th row of that end zone. God, what an incredible feeling when I realized Cole caught it and they were gonna overturn it.

We were right above the catch, couple rows back on the second level. Awesome moment! Cold that day too!!