20,000th post

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
A pittance compared to some of the heavy-hitters on this board, but an accomplishment none the less. Couldn't have done it without The Ranch, which banned me (can you believe it? :D ) six years ago. Here's to another six years of love, laughter, inappropriate banter with female mods, and cruel jokes at Bob's expense.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
bbgun;3330452 said:
A pittance compared to some of the heavy-hitters on this board, but an accomplishment none the less. Couldn't have done it without The Ranch, which banned me (can you believe it? :D ) six years ago. Here's to another six years of love, laughter, inappropriate banter with female mods, and cruel jokes at Bob's expense.

More like lame jokes.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
congrats bb. i always appreciate the hd still shots the most, but i do like the bob jokes haha

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
bbgun;3330452 said:

What in God's name do you have to do to get banned at the Ranch?? All the crap I pulled over there over the years (and I got a good deal more exercised over there than I ever have in here), and I never even got a warning...

Anyway, their loss is our gain... I still say you're the funniest SOB in here... that actually kind of pisses me off, because I was hoping I could claim that title for myself... :D

Keep me laughing for another 20,000 (then I'll get Hostile to ban you in here, too)...

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;3330725 said:
What in God's name do you have to do to get banned at the Ranch?? All the crap I pulled over there over the years (and I got a good deal more exercised over there than I ever have in here), and I never even got a warning...

Anyway, their loss is our gain... I still say you're the funniest SOB in here... that actually kind of pisses me off, because I was hoping I could claim that title for myself... :D

Keep me laughing for another 20,000 (then I'll get Hostile to ban you in here, too)...

Again?!?! :eek::

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Well done sir.....and while I rarely agree with your point of view, I do appreciate the way you carry yourself. I rather enjoy squabbles with you, and openly admit that you have, on rare occasions, made me pause and reevaluate my own point of view.

Here's to you keeping your woe-is-me, uber emo personality....and your virginity. Change nothing good sir. We like you just the way you are. ;)

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
tomson75;3330835 said:
Well done sir.....and while I rarely agree with your point of view, I do appreciate the way you carry yourself. I rather enjoy squabbles with you, and openly admit that you have, on rare occasions, made me pause and reevaluate my own point of view.

Here's to you keeping your woe-is-me, uber emo personality....and your virginity. Change nothing good sir. We like you just the way you are. ;)

I think I inspired the motto under your avatar. That will be 25 cents, please.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
bbgun;3330844 said:
I think I inspired the motto under your avatar. That will be 25 cents, please.

That you did....and I am forever indebted to you. I cherish it with every breath.

I'm broke now, but after I visit Maryland again and have a chance to beat up Bob and steal his lunch money, consider yourself paid.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
tomson75;3330847 said:
That you did....and I am forever indebted to you. I cherish it with every breath.

I'm broke now, but after I visit Maryland again and have a chance to beat up Bob and steal his lunch money, consider yourself paid.

Waaaaaaay ahead of you. ;)

TigerCrazy

The Chosen One
Reaction score
Wow thats alot of post I am close
to reaching 20,000 on the sports forum
on 956sportsforum.com

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
tomson75;3330847 said:

You might have to bring along one of your MMA sparring partners for that.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Hey BB. I just hit 20,000 today myself.

I should start numbering my posts...

Post # 20,001.

Look out Hos, here we come!

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;3332648 said:
Hey BB. I just hit 20,000 today myself.

I should start numbering my posts...

Post # 20,001.

Look out Hos, here we come!

It's an exclusive club. My pass key to the Zone's executive toilet should arrive tomorrow.

rkell87

Reaction score
slate will have caught you by next year lol

congrats man

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
bbgun;3330452 said:

here here look at me, look at me....

:rolleyes: