20 Questions: 4 - What does CeeDee do for an Encore

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/4-what-does-ceedee-do-for-an-encore

6 answers on this one.

I believe as on said, his numbers could drop. But he can help the offense more.
He will get more attention from the defense, and possibly doubled or tripled teams. But that opens it up for others including the run game.

However, get the contract done 1st obviously.
We feel the same about Micah and how he gets doubled etc and the expectation is that others will make plays, doesn't always happen that way. His numbers may drop, just as long as they're not dropping drastically and he becomes an injury warrior more than a football warrior

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/4-what-does-ceedee-do-for-an-encore

6 answers on this one.

I believe as on said, his numbers could drop. But he can help the offense more.
He will get more attention from the defense, and possibly doubled or tripled teams. But that opens it up for others including the run game.

However, get the contract done 1st obviously.
drop more passes in crucial part of the game in most important game of the year? and then pout some more.

Flamma

Reaction score

plasticman

Reaction score
Hopefully, he won't need an encore because his fellow receivers will contribute more. We don't need another thousand yard receiver. Increased contribution from the 3rd receiver and a 2nd TE should suffice.

Last season was a two man show, Lamb and Ferguson. Zeke might not be the power runner he once was but, hopefully, he will compensate for that in pass blocking and receiving.

Last season, the 3rd leading receiver behind Lamb and Ferguson was Pollard by one catch over Cooks.

Schoonmaker, Tolbert, Zeke, and Turpin need to step up the productivity in 2nd tier receiving. We could use a pleasant surprise from a rookie or 2nd year receiver.

I would like to see Lamb with about 100 receptions, no injuries, and fresher for the postseason.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Speaking for myself, I want to see if he can top last year's numbers.
That's a career year he had in my opinion it's not gonna happen again... I still expect him to put up quality numbers but that's way outside of the average for most starting elite wide receivers and it doesn't happen very often in ones career...

So I'm hoping for something around 95 catches 1450 plus yards 12 touchdowns, that's still be a very good production and more inside the expectations of starting wide receiver..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Hopefully, he won't need an encore because his fellow receivers will contribute more. We don't need another thousand yard receiver. Increased contribution from the 3rd receiver and a 2nd TE should suffice.

Last season was a two man show, Lamb and Ferguson. Zeke might not be the power runner he once was but, hopefully, he will compensate for that in pass blocking and receiving.

Last season, the 3rd leading receiver behind Lamb and Ferguson was Pollard by one catch over Cooks.

Schoonmaker, Tolbert, Zeke, and Turpin need to step up the productivity in 2nd tier receiving. We could use a pleasant surprise from a rookie or 2nd year receiver.

I would like to see Lamb with about 100 receptions, no injuries, and fresher for the postseason.
100 :hammer: ... That is also my expectation and it will be a better offense for it... Besides the fact that that's a career year and you're probably not gonna repeat it ever again...

So I'm hoping for something around 95 catches 1450 plus yards 12 touchdowns, that's still be a very good production and more inside the expectations of starting wide receiver..

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
He had approx 120 yards and 10 catches so he showed up......I don't remember him throwing 2 Ints , including a pick 6, in the first half.

Let's keep it 100 here
so he catches balls when it doesn't matter, so lets quote the stats. but those stats don't count for Dak because he did it late in the game and it doesn't matter.

so him dropping two passes killing drives in the first quarter, is OK to you? got it! :thumbup:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Maybe Cee Dee needs to find a way to tactfully convince Dak to settle for less than his agent is demanding. Godspeed with that.:thumbup: