20 questions

DanA

Reaction score
1. Who is the dream option at pick 10?
2. Who is the most likely options at pick 10?
3. Where would you be willing to trade down to if Surtain was on the board?
4. Where would you be willing to trade down to if Horn was on the board?
5. Who would you earmark as trade down targets in the teens
6. You have been offered pick 28 for picks 44+75, who needs to be there for you to take the trade?
7. You have been offered pick 34 for 44+99, who needs to be there for you to take the trade?
8. You have been offered pick 58 for 75 + 99, who needs to be there for you to take the trade?
9. Who is your dream option at pick 44?
10. Who is the most likely option at pick 44?
11. Who is the dream option at pick 75?
12. Who is the most likely option at pick 75?
13. What is our sneaking need being overlooked?

Most likely / Dream option example: "I think it will be K'lavon Chaisson, the dream option would be C.D Lamb"....possible but seemingly unlikely.

My Answers:
Sewell
Surtain
I don't think I would unless it was too good to refuse, or it was a small move with a guaranteed player I like to be available.
Anywhere between 13-22 for a fair deal
5. Who would you earmark as trade down targets?
Parsons, Newsome, Barmore & Ojulari
6. You have been offered pick 28 for picks 44+75, who needs to be there for you to take the trade?
Parsons, Newsome, Barmore or Ojulari
7. You have been offered pick 34 for picks 44+99, who needs to be there for you to take the trade?
Add Darrisaw, Moehrig or JOK
8. You have been offered pick 58 for 75 + 99, who needs to be there for you to take the trade?
Stokes, Grant, or Onwuzurike
Jarmin Davis
10. Who do you think we pick at pick 44?
Grant or Basham
12. Who do you think we pick at 75?
Holland
13. What is a sneaky need being overlooked?
Offensive Centre. We only have Biadasz who isn't a sure thing IMO.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Sneaky need is a returner, Sure you could keep pushing CeeDee in there with someone else, but I wouldn't do that anymore.

DanA

Reaction score
Sneaky need is a returner, Sure you could keep pushing CeeDee in there with someone else, but I wouldn't do that anymore.

Yeah, if we can get a gadget guy that can make returns and do jet sweeps that would be nice.

Just FYI, ran out of questions before I got to 20

Killerinstinct

Reaction score
Pitts
Surtain, Horn, Slater
Depends on the offer
Depends on the offer
Horn
Newsome if other than CB taken at 10
7. You have been offered pick 34 for 44+99, who needs to be there for you to take the trade?
Moehrig
Basham
Jaelan Phillips
Grant
Bolton
Holland
Guard I think Martin moves to T if Tron or Lael injury and our LG is in final year

cowboyec

Reaction score
1.oregon ot penei sewell or florida te kyle pitts.
2.alabama cb patrick surtain south carolina cb jaycee horn or a pass rusher.
3.i wouldnt trade away from surtain.
4.the teens....but i wouldnt hate taking him.
5.jok,darrisaw,barmore,paye,phillips,davis.
6.barmore,phillips,paye or moehrig.
7.same group as #6.
8.levi o,cox,moehrig,grant,basham,leatherwood.
9.christian barmore dt alabama
10.elijah molden s washington
11.baron browning lb ohio st
12.marvin wilson dt fsu
13.Gallup is a f/a next year...WR.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Sewell or Surtain
Parsons will pry be there, Slater will be there, Horn will be there, and I guess we'll pick from among the three.
I don't think I would trade down. Surtain's one of the dream picks.
Maybe #15 to try and scoop Parsons if he falls. After him, you get into a bunch of guys with very similar grades, so like #20 or #25 wouldn't be crazy.
JOK would be an awesome scheme fit and would be my #1 target among the 1st round grade type of players. Barmore is a guy I'd consider in the late teens as well.
I doubt JOK falls that far, but I'd snap him up in an instant. Eric Stokes would be super interesting too.
I can't think of anyone I'd be dying to have, but Liam Eichenberg would justify the extra third IMO. I can here the screaming from y'all already on trading up for offense, but he's a top 20 player in most other years and our two Ts are broken.
Jevon Holland would be a super easy trade up candidate for me there. Creed Humphrey is another guy I'd be all over. C is not a huge need for us, but Humphrey is a really quality player. I have no doubt that he could beat out Biadasz from day 1 and lock down the pivot for 4 more years.
Jabril Cox. He just seems like such an easy fit here.
I really have no idea. At pick #10, you don't have to do a ton of predicting to see who might be there. 4 QBs minimum will go, then Chase will go, then Sewell will go, etc etc, and your range of potential outcomes at 10 starts getting pretty narrow. But at #44, who the hell knows how the draft breaks out at that point. It's wide open.
Will Alim McNeil make it that far?
Way too far out to predict.
Linebacker. Everyone can see that our DTs are playing at a street free agent level and need to be overhauled. What a lot of fans don't put together is that our LBs are playing at a street free agent level too. They're far more talented than that, but the on-field results in 2019 and '20 were abysmal. Y'all have no idea how much better this run defense would look with an LB who could just read the right gap and stick his nose in there. Offensive tackle is quietly a need as well, cause again, both of our starters are in awful shape health-wise.

morasp

Reaction score
1. Who is the dream option at pick 10? Surtain
2. Who is the most likely options at pick 10? Surtain
3. Where would you be willing to trade down to if Surtain was on the board? none
4. Where would you be willing to trade down to if Horn was on the board? none
5. Who would you earmark as trade down targets in the teens Barmore
6. You have been offered pick 28 for picks 44+75, who needs to be there for you to take the trade? too many needs those picks are valuable no one good enough
7. You have been offered pick 34 for 44+99, who needs to be there for you to take the trade? too many needs, no one good enough
8. You have been offered pick 58 for 75 + 99, who needs to be there for you to take the trade? too many needs no one good enough
9. Who is your dream option at pick 44? Barmore
10. Who is the most likely option at pick 44? Onwuzurike Moehrig Davis
11. Who is the dream option at pick 75? Bolton
12. Who is the most likely option at pick 75? Johnson Turner Bolton Ossai
13. What is our sneaking need being overlooked? LB, DT, Edge Rusher, CB, Safety

DanA

Reaction score

Linebacker. Everyone can see that our DTs are playing at a street free agent level and need to be overhauled. What a lot of fans don't put together is that our LBs are playing at a street free agent level too. They're far more talented than that, but the on-field results in 2019 and '20 were abysmal. Y'all have no idea how much better this run defense would look with an LB who could just read the right gap and stick his nose in there. Offensive tackle is quietly a need as well, cause again, both of our starters are in awful shape health-wise.

I was watching a video where Parsons is breaking down some of his film. And it struck me how often our LB's simply aren't doing the basic task of filling their gap. In his film breakdown you could see how disciplined Parsons was in sticking to his gap assignment before trying to do more. He's got a little arrogance about his ability (as you'd expect) but you could see he had game intelligence, and an understanding of why he had to stick to his assignment in a one gap scheme. Jaylon and LVE should take notes because the amount of times they IMO aren't on point with their assignment is unacceptable.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
1. Who is the dream option at pick 10?-Pitts, Sewell, Slater in that order.
2. Who is the most likely options at pick 10?-Surtain/Horn
3. Where would you be willing to trade down to if Surtain was on the board?-mid to late teens, 2nd rd pick
4. Where would you be willing to trade down to if Horn was on the board?-same
5. Who would you earmark as trade down targets in the teens-JOK, Darrishaw, Ojulari
6. You have been offered pick 28 for picks 44+75, who needs to be there for you to take the trade?-Moehrig
7. You have been offered pick 34 for 44+99, who needs to be there for you to take the trade? Moehrig or Grant
8. You have been offered pick 58 for 75 + 99, who needs to be there for you to take the trade? Holland
9. Who is your dream option at pick 44?-Grant/Phillips/Zaven Collins
10. Who is the most likely option at pick 44?-Basham
11. Who is the dream option at pick 75?-Holland
12. Who is the most likely option at pick 75?-Milton Williams
13. What is our sneaking need being overlooked?-Guard

Shake_Tiller

Reaction score
Pitts
Surtain, Parsons, Sewell/Slater
Sit tight and take him.
If he has gone ahead of Surtain, I'd move down no lower than 15. If Surtain is already gone, I probably sit tight and take him.
Ojulari, Darrisaw, Parsons if he slides, Collins, the top CB at the slot
Collins, Barmore, Moehrig, Vera-Tucker
Any of the above
Molden
Depends on who I've taken at 10, but probably Moehrig or Grant
Basham
Molden
Togiei
Backup QB