20 TDs, 4 INTs

Reaction score
To all you Dak haters, this is the number of TDs and INTs he passed/ran for in the first 8 games before Zeke's suspension, while adjusting to 2 new starters on the OL, and beforeTyron got hurt. No, he did not play well the second half of the year with/without Zeke and Tyron. But maybe, just maybe, next year he is the player we saw the first half of the season, not the second. Especially if we get a more creative OC and playmakers with separation ability at WR and TE.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
He was also something like 2nd or 3rd in total TDs at about the midway point of the season.

There were holes in his game the first half of the season, but that split of games was lightyears ahead of what he did during the final 8 games.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Yep, many seem to have forgotten how well he was playing in the first half of the season. That doesn't make up for how bad he was in the second half, but I'm still willing to give him a good chunk of next season to return to form.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
He was also something like 2nd or 3rd in total TDs at about the midway point of the season.

There were holes in his game the first half of the season, but that split of games was lightyears ahead of what he did during the final 8 games.
It takes WR’s to catch the passes. How many did Dez drop? 13,16? He’s so bad now that teams no longer double him most of the time and he still can’t get open.

garyo1954

Reaction score
Nope, nope, nope. Its not the coaches, playbook or receivers.

Dak is who he is. Bus Driver. Game manager. Weeden checkdown artist.
Until he stretches the field that's all he'll ever be. Great numbers. Win a lot of games, but seldom able to comeback or win a play-off game.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
To all you Dak haters, this is the number of TDs and INTs he passed/ran for in the first 8 games before Zeke's suspension, while adjusting to 2 new starters on the OL, and beforeTyron got hurt. No, he did not play well the second half of the year with/without Zeke and Tyron. But maybe, just maybe, next year he is the player we saw the first half of the season, not the second. Especially if we get a more creative OC and playmakers with separation ability at WR and TE.
I think the Atlanta game really rattled him and against Washington seemed to get back on track somewhat.

I think Linehan and Wilson has to go no matter what to help Dak develop. He has the tools just need a coach willing to coach him up more

canters

Reaction score
Sir, facts are no substitute for emotion and hysteria. You fail.

starcity214

Reaction score

18 of those 20 TD passes were in the red zone.

My point is, Zeke made Dak look good.

Defenses had to respect the playaction/zone read when Zeke was on the field in the red zone. Dak had wide open throws to Witten or Beasley.

Heck, even Siemian threw a similar touchdown pass against us in that Denver game.

Amazing what an elite RB can do for ya...

Reaction score
Nope, nope, nope. Its not the coaches, playbook or receivers.

Dak is who he is. Bus Driver. Game manager. Weeden checkdown artist.
Until he stretches the field that's all he'll ever be. Great numbers. Win a lot of games, but seldom able to comeback or win a play-off game.

Did you watch the Green Bay playoff game last year? How quickly we forget

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Really? We're now calling people Dak haters because they are concerned over his recent poor play. I'm extremely concerned about Dak moving forward but I certainly don't hate him. I want him to be a better QB on Sundays than he has been for the past month or so.