2004 Season in review - What the heck was that?!!?

Dat mans bro

Reaction score
I know we did not have a good year last year, but I think they could have done a better season in review then what they produced. I like the aspect of rising stars in featuring Julius, Witten, Dat, and roy. But the lead ins were terrible. I mean the whole transition from the new stadium to Witten was just bad. Then the way they return from commercial to show Emmitt confused me. I thought they were advertising a new special on Emmitt and his career.

If I wasn't so starved for highlights and football overall, I don't think I would of made it a point to go home to catch it.

I think our video guys here at the zone could definitely do a better season in review than that. Combine Wulfs and insightful writing with Calicos eye...guys whatcha think? :bow:

anyways, interested to hear what others thought of it...

ternce

Reaction score
I was expecting more than the general highlights which I have seen all. I thought it would go in the locker to hear Parcells speak or in training camp and practices like how it was done with the other teams. I think Parcells' had a hand in the limited inside footage that they can film.

parcellsguys

Reaction score
They also had a huge mistake.

At one point they are talking about Witten and they use the voices of Brad Sham and Laufenberg. Sham says "you would think they have to put someone on 84" - I guess they took it out of context from the vidoe clip they were showing because as we know Crayton is #84.

Either Sham doesn't know Witten is #84 or the editor is a fool who doesn't know the best young tight end's uniform number.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
Why the heck are we even talking about the 04 season... Totally horrible, and big time forgettable by a landslide IMO... There wasn't much difference in the sieve secondary from last year to the totally horrible run stopping disaster of 2000... Move on please... 04 is waaaaay over!!

KingTuna

Reaction score
It was VERY dissapointing...Was hoping it would be a bigtime RAMP UP show fir the 2005 season but was mostly old retread footage and hardly talked about the new players we have....Usually they are MUCH better....

Here's to a BIG 2005 season so next year it will be back to par....