2006 Cowboys = 2006 Buckeyes

Connection20

Reaction score
Ok ok, they arent exactly the same, but the similarities are uncanny.

Both teams have a ridiculously explosive offense led by a recieving core that has superstars as the starters and backups who are fantastic players who can make plays in the clutch.

Both teams have that insane offense reighned in by a head coach who is ultra conservative and always shuts down the O the very moment he has a 10 point lead.

Both teams have an extremely talented but young defense. Both teams have serious experience on one spot of the D, at the tackle spot. Both teams have a young corner who is vastly underrated.

Both teams have a starting runningback who is a homerun hitter with a backup who has better vision and power but lacks the homerun ability. Each of the starters catch alot of flak from fans for not breaking enough tackles.

Both teams have a kicker who booms kickoffs out of the endzone at a very good rate, but struggles with even chip shot field goals.

Both teams have a young punter with an insane leg.

Ohio State is better at QB and OL and will most likely have a more successful season. The Cowboys own tOSU at the TE spot. But, there are alot similarities.

I noticed this today while thinking about how much it kicks ***/sucks being a Cowboy/Buckeye fan. I never get to see my team blow another team out. I always spend my Saturdays and Sundays on the edge of my seat watching my team playing very close to the vest. My teams offensive players rarely win awards because the HC wont open it up. Anyways, just thought I would share