2006 roster updates for NFL 2k5

Eddie

Reaction score
Download this file. <http://tinyurl.com/9q75l>

Transfer it to your XBox VIA The Action Replay
<http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/234316.asp> and load the roster file.

Has complete Post-Draft rosters, roster moves as of 6/10 and correct depth charts.

Duane

Reaction score
Thanks Eddie. I got one from Operation Sports after the draft but I'd like to have one with Reese on the roster.

Eddie

Reaction score
Duane,

How does this work? I downloaded the zip file onto my HDD.

Do I unzip it onto the Action Replay device?

Will the updated rosters be available when loading up the Xbox with the Action Replay?

This sounds great. I just don't want to spend $30 on an Action Replay if I can't get it to work.

Many thanx...

Eddie :bow:

Duane

Reaction score
Eddie said:
Duane,

How does this work? I downloaded the zip file onto my HDD.

Do I unzip it onto the Action Replay device?

Will the updated rosters be available when loading up the Xbox with the Action Replay?

This sounds great. I just don't want to spend $30 on an Action Replay if I can't get it to work.

Many thanx...

Eddie :bow:
Download to your desktop, DON'T UNZIP. Start Action Replay and drag the download from your desktop to the middle column of the Action Replay labeled "PC Database". Then drag the "NFL2K" file into the left hand column named "Memory Card".

That should be all you need.

mbanx

Reaction score
I tried to update my roster for PS2 I got the most recent roster saved but I don't know how to get it updated. If anybody can help me out here I would appreciate it.

Duane

Reaction score
mbanx said:
I tried to update my roster for PS2 I got the most recent roster saved but I don't know how to get it updated. If anybody can help me out here I would appreciate it.
Is it on the memory card and you can't find where to load the roster in the game?

Mr.Prez

Reaction score
mbanx said:

where'd you find it? on the internet or did you connect with the PS2 network adapter?

thanks!!

Kevinicus

Reaction score
hmm, action replay? I just ftp'd it over. Who made up this roster anyway? The rookie ratings are way screwed up, as are the ratings of other players. Vick had a speed of like 68? That's way off. Morgan was rated better than Glenn. Roy was listed at 100. And the depth chart is way off, I had to fix a ton of stuff. That said...I have a nice picture of my first game using this roster of Spears and Ware sandwiching Trent Green on a sack that clinched the game.

mbanx

Reaction score
Mr.Prez said:
where'd you find it? on the internet or did you connect with the PS2 network adapter?

thanks!!

Yeah I connected w/ the PS2 network adapter.

JWitten

Reaction score
ok I recently bought a Max Drive for the PS2 slim and now I can't seem to find a roster update for the the PS2 can someone walk a moroon (ME):D through the process.