2007 Cowboys vs Bills Wild Ending

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I was at that game. It was absolutely unbelievable.

I definitely remember how nice all the Buffalo fans were to me and my buddy all game long... UNTIL that final kick went through. Then they turned on us and we had to keep a low-profile getting out of the stadium!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
So much drama. Who could EVER forget that ending? Folk was money, twice.

Cowboys stun the Bills! I was hoarse after that game.
They almost stunned us. We were 4-0 and they were 1-3. The Bills didn’t have a good team that year, it would’ve been a huge upset.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
The funny thing was, there would have been a 3rd kick had Folk missed that one. Believe Buffalo was offsides. Romo was terrible all game but we salvaged it at the end.

Folk was amazing that year.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
I remember watching this live, one of my favorite Romo games. Then the following week vs patriots... MBIII with the greatest 2 yard run in NFL history, Romo and Owens vs Brady and Moss.... that was peak NFL.

Mark

Reaction score
Drove out to Buffalo to see the defending SB champ Cowboys play the Bills on Sept. 22, 1996. My enduring memory of that game (aside from the disappointing 10-7 loss) was Herschel Walker (2nd stint) getting absolutely laid-out near the sideline, and not getting up for several minutes. The team was starting to unravel.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
I was at that game. It was absolutely unbelievable.

I definitely remember how nice all the Buffalo fans were to me and my buddy all game long... UNTIL that final kick went through. Then they turned on us and we had to keep a low-profile getting out of the stadium!
I was at that game too and it was incredible.

Quick story….

After the game we kind of hung out in our seats and a cop walked up to us and very politely asked us to take off our gear. He told us we did not want to be outside in the parking lot with Cowboy stuff on.

We did e exactly that and boy he wasn't kidding. There were groups just looking for an excuse. It was pretty scary in those private lots.

Thing is I’m from there originally and they are the best people in the world but their bond with the team makes them a different animal.

Flamma

Reaction score
Wasn't that the game Romo did everything in his power to lose that game? I guess he made up for it, but that was tough to watch.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Only game in NFL history where a team had 2 pick 6's AND a kick return TD.. AND lost!! Happy I was there to abuse them accordingly.

Flamma

Reaction score
You have to wonder why the CB gave Crayton so much cushion. It's like he was defending a deep pass. The Cowboys didn't need to go deep.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The onside kick couldn't have gone better. Not only did the Cowboys get it but it went 23 yards upfield from where it was kicked.

Wild game. I was exhausted at the end and all I did was watch it on TV.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I was at that game too and it was incredible.

Quick story….

After the game we kind of hung out in our seats and a cop walked up to us and very politely asked us to take off our gear. He told us we did not want to be outside in the parking lot with Cowboy stuff on.

We did e exactly that and boy he wasn't kidding. There were groups just looking for an excuse. It was pretty scary in those private lots.

Thing is I’m from there originally and they are the best people in the world but their bond with the team makes them a different animal.
Yeah, my buddy and I started walking out of the stadium and were just getting verbally destroyed by everyone around us. We kept our mouths shut and didn't respond to anyone. Before we left the stadium we took our hats off and hid them inside our coats, which fortunately didn't have any Cowboys logos on them. We kept a low profile until we got back to the car. At that stadium, much of the parking is in people's back yards. There are very limited official parking spots so all the locals who live by the stadium have elaborate setups in their yards for parking. Once we got back to our car it was safe enough to talk to some of the Bills fans who were parked near us. They were all in a state of disbelief that they managed to lose the game.