2007 Cowboys vs Bills Wild Ending

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
That was such a wild game with so many tense moments......remember it like it was yesterday!

dfense

Reaction score
I know local Buffalo fans that despise the Cowboys, not because of the SB loses, but because of that game.

Jipper

Reaction score
That was Folk-ing awesome!!!!

Remember I got so frustrated I went to bed at half time and missed it live

Plankton

Reaction score
Tony Curtis is remembered for something other than the bath scene in Spartacus and being Jamie Lee Curtis' father as a result of this game.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Romo made some CLUTCH throws on that last drive to set up the FG

and Nick Folk nailed TWO 53yd FGs

ROmo had 5 INTs

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Good times

I was 100% sure we were going to the super bowl that year. I thought it was laughable that anyone else from the NFC was going to beat us that year.

Hordak

Reaction score
I was at that game as well. I didn't have any issue with bills fans, aside from one guy before the game, who tried throwing a wing at me. Fortunately, he had the aim of JP Losman.

1942willys

Reaction score
never saw a QB play so badly for so long in the game and then step up and be great at the end.
Romo was feast or famine in that way. When he was bad he was horrible but when he was on he was incredible.

one also has to remember that in that game he had not yet been a starter for a full season
his bad games got fewer and fewer and his great games got more and more over the years

joseephuss

Reaction score
never saw a QB play so badly for so long in the game and then step up and be great at the end.
Romo was feast or famine in that way. When he was bad he was horrible but when he was on he was incredible.

one also has to remember that in that game he had not yet been a starter for a full season
his bad games got fewer and fewer and his great games got more and more over the years
And three weeks after that Bills game Romo signed his first big money contract(extension) with Dallas. It was 6 years, $67.5 million, $11.5 million signing bonus, and $30 million guaranteed. He had 17 career starts at the time of that extension.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Yeah, my buddy and I started walking out of the stadium and were just getting verbally destroyed by everyone around us. We kept our mouths shut and didn't respond to anyone. Before we left the stadium we took our hats off and hid them inside our coats, which fortunately didn't have any Cowboys logos on them. We kept a low profile until we got back to the car. At that stadium, much of the parking is in people's back yards. There are very limited official parking spots so all the locals who live by the stadium have elaborate setups in their yards for parking. Once we got back to our car it was safe enough to talk to some of the Bills fans who were parked near us. They were all in a state of disbelief that they managed to lose the game.
I was there.

Bills fans stand the entire game.

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
I'm a nervous wreck after that and I knew the outcome.

:laugh: