2008 #1 Pick Desean Jackson to Dallas!

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
cowboys19;1476737 said:
Im worried about his skinny lower body.
he still has time to develop his body and get stronger. this will be without a doubt his last year in college and you know he will do all he is told to do to make sure he shows he is without a doubt a top 3 pick next year

cboyd

Reaction score
If Adarius Bowman has another big year he will be the #1 WR off the board. He is a freak. His size (6'4 225), athleticism (will run between a high 4.4 or a low 4.5 with a 35-40 verticle from what I hear), and physical style (think Bowe and Meachem in one) and has shown he can score anytime he touches the ball (just ask Kansas) and this is what will put him early 1st round. I know many Oklahoma fans rather have Malcolm Kelly but I rather have Bowman. Both recievers are gifted though and would not be upset with either one.

Reaction score
daniukid;1476378 said:
Desean Jackson would solve all our wide receiving problems if we're drafting high enough. He probably would have been the first WR taken this year if he came out. Fast as Ted Ginn given all the TD's he's scored on punt returns and runs polished routes. In fact, it was a coup when he got away from Pete Carroll and USC and went to CAL.

This is the infamous "PICK UP YOUR JOCK!" Sportscenter highlight that I love. He would look awesome with a star on his helmet!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Csv9JuyuST0

Stop it, Calvin Johnson would have been the first WR chosen in the last 10 drafts!

adamknite

Reaction score
NickZepp;1476443 said:
McFadden can be a WR if you want him to be. The guy is a star.

McFadden could be QB, RB, WR, OL, TE, FS, CB, GM, CEO

anything you want, he's that good, seriously.

lolZ :D

I think if the Browns tank it and McFadden comes out early, there is no way we pass on him, no way.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Spectre;1476506 said:
Its almost too perfect...

Just when JJ requires a big contract...

out with Jones and in with McFadden with Barber to cushion to transition.

Wow... McFadden has been a pipe dream of mine since I saw him run against South Carolina last year. If he would've come out this year, I would have honestly taken him over Adrian Peterson. This guy is gonna be a good one.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Great thing is that the Browns could be so bad .... we dont have to bundle the number ones ..... they might have the number one pick.

How would you feel as a Browns fan if you had the number one pick and had to give it to us ..... :lmao2:

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Even Stephen Jones brought up McFadden to Jerry when they made the deal. But who knows someone else may be higher rated or McFadden may be too difficult to get.