2008 NCAA Defensive Stats

masomenos

Less is more
Reaction score
Are there any websites which keep track of individual defensive stats as the season goes on?

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
man I thought you were going to provide some =/ maybe NFLdraftscout.com but that may be a stretch and you might need to be a member ,

masomenos

Less is more
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2307173 said:
man I thought you were going to provide some =/ maybe NFLdraftscout.com but that may be a stretch and you might need to be a member ,

:laugh2: Sorry to get your hopes up. I was a member at NFLDraftScout a couple of years ago and I don't think they do week by week updates. There has to be some website that does it though, right?

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
masomenos85;2307177 said:
:laugh2: Sorry to get your hopes up. I was a member at NFLDraftScout a couple of years ago and I don't think they do week by week updates. There has to be some website that does it though, right?

Oh i figured that they didn't do weekly updates well then IDK what tell you try google for defensive stats.

dmoore

Reaction score
the only way I've found them was to go to a school's official team website. I was looking up Wiley's numbers, and only found them at Michigan State's team site. There must be some place that collects all the information and puts it together though.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
dmoore;2307702 said:
the only way I've found them was to go to a school's official team website.

That's what I do most of the time for individual stats...

However, you can go to the NCAA.com website (link to follow), and find national leaders in ints, total tackles, solo tackles, tackles for loss, forced fumbles, fumbles recovered and passes defensed...

http://web1.ncaa.org/mfb/natlRank.jsp?year=2008&div=IA&site=org

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;2317964 said:
That's what I do most of the time for individual stats...

However, you can go to the NCAA.com website (link to follow), and find national leaders in ints, total tackles, solo tackles, tackles for loss, forced fumbles, fumbles recovered and passes defensed...

http://web1.ncaa.org/mfb/natlRank.jsp?year=2008&div=IA&site=org

wow that is awesome thanks for the link. I've been looking for something like this for the past couple of years.

silverbear

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2318101 said:
wow that is awesome thanks for the link. I've been looking for something like this for the past couple of years.

Happy I could help...

silverbear

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2351051 said:
cfbstats.com is a good site too

it has way more rankings than the site SB listed ;)

I thought we'd already talked about you one-upping me... :D

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2351051 said:
cfbstats.com is a good site too

it has way more rankings than the site SB listed ;)

good site and it's easier to navigate.

silverbear;2351170 said:
I thought we'd already talked about you one-upping me... :D

loL that reminds me of the family guy episode when they did the star wars flash back.