2009 Draft Picks-Correct Me if Wrong

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
So this basicly ends my dreams of us drafting Rey Maualuga?

Something tells me I'll survive.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Q_the_man;2339509 said:
Julius is on pace for 1200 to 1300 yards.

Should be atleast a 4th if he reaches that total.

There is NO chance we get a fourth for Julius, no matter how many yards he rushes for. Statistics are completely irrelevant in the equation. It'll be very difficult for it to be anything more than a sixth. And even if he plays every snap for the rest of the season AND makes the Pro Bowl, it still might not be enough to make it a fifth-round pick.

alancdc

Reaction score
Love the move. He will be far better than anyone we would get in next years draft and he is in the prime of his career. How many 1st round picks end up being busts? Think, for example, NO would rather have RW than Robert Meecham right now? We basically gave up a 3rd for RW. Go get the guy a star for his helmet, and come back home to Texas!

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
My early bet.. Jerry makes a 1st by next draft to replace that 1st lost today. That's some heavy picks to work with a load worth of talent at the wideout position that just keeps getting pushed down the depth chart. Crayton and Austin should receive some serious interest from teams between now and then. And as rumors suggest, Miles has already garnished some interest from Detroit. Even if we rounded up a high 2nd round pick, that would be good.