2009 Home opponents

Bigdog

Reaction score
I just received information on tickets to home games in 2009 for the new stadium. I am going this year with my brother and some friends to see the Giants play. We are coming from all over the US. Unfortunately, I can't make it to 2009 games but I just wanted to let everyone know their home opponents for the 2009.

NFC East obviously
Falcons
Raiders
Chargers
Panthers
NFC West team TBA

Hope this helps anyone who is planning on attending a game in the new stadium.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
I'll be at the home opener. Don't know who it is yet but it doesn't matter.

Matt

Reaction score
LeonDixson;2190027 said:
I'll be at the home opener. Don't know who it is yet but it doesn't matter.

You live in Hawaii, yet you don't know who we play against in our home opener that your going to?

alby

Reaction score
Wow, the first game ever in the new stadium. How much did you fork over for that?

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Bigdog;2190014 said:
I just received information on tickets to home games in 2009 for the new stadium. I am going this year with my brother and some friends to see the Giants play. We are coming from all over the US. Unfortunately, I can't make it to 2009 games but I just wanted to let everyone know their home opponents for the 2009.

NFC East obviously
Falcons
Raiders
Chargers
Panthers
NFC West team TBA

Hope this helps anyone who is planning on attending a game in the new stadium.

This info has been out for about 6 years or so.

Road teams are:
NFCE obviously...

New Orleans
Tampa Bay
Denver
Kansas City
NFC North TBD

The NFCN and NFCW teams are to be determined based on the standings at the end of the year.

For example, wherever you rank at the end of the (regular) season this season determines, who you will play next season within the Conference. Win the division... and play one division, plus the winners of the other divisions within you conference, play an AFC division, and 6 games against your own division.

So next year... the NFCE plays the AFCW, and NFCS. that is 8 games out of the way, you play your division...6 more games. The other 2 games are based on your final regular season standings.