2009 Texas Stadium

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I would rather play home games there until we win at least one home game. This is no way to shut her down.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
with this team we would probably go winless it would be too pressure for them!!!

utrunner07

Reaction score
Hostile;2511248 said:
I would rather play home games there until we win at least one home game. This is no way to shut her down.

I agree. Would be nice to see Jerry do this. Won't happen though, Jerry is all about the flashy.

Undisputed

Reaction score
I say bulldoze it so that this current group can do no further damage. A merciful death is what it is.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Yes. Terrible terrible way to end this.

TS doesn't deserve this.

Air Force One

Reaction score
Jerry Jones has the power to make this happen. It's not right to go out like this, and I don't care if it seems cheap to outsiders to play another game there. The stadium and fans deserve to go out with a win.

Q_the_man

Reaction score
Hostile;2511248 said:

She's dead why do u think we built a new stadium, we got all we can out of her. we will have memories of our last game their and some like me will say, that's why we moved.

It was fun, we lost, time to move on.....

P.S. the next time u hear something on Texas stadium will be on a trivia question, like who did Dallas play their last game at Texas Stadium, did they win, whoo scored the last TD.......

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hos, I like what you're thinking but the NFL isn't what it used to be. The pride factor seems like it's really non-existent. There are a few on this team that "get it" but the majority of the players can be lumped together in the "getting paid" category.

A good example of this was watching that "Greatest Game Ever Played" joke on ESPN the other night. The older players were getting fired up while the present players looked like they were forced to watch that game with them.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Nerdishness aside, it's like when the Enterprise went down in Search for Spock.

Q_the_man

Reaction score
utrunner07;2511271 said:
I agree. Would be nice to see Jerry do this. Won't happen though, Jerry is all about the flashy.

couldn't do it if he wanted to.