2010 Dallas Cowboys Promo Video

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Just found this on Youtube.

Training Camp is coming in about two weeks...

[youtube]b4joBYDa6-w[/youtube]

This is going to be a great season. Romo and company have gone thru this before. When the 2008 season began they weren't a seasoned playoff team who was ready to handle the high expectations.

In 2010 I think we see a more matured team who is ready for this challenge.

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
Nice promo but...WTH was Felix Jones in any of that footage? Roy Williams makes an appearance but no Felix? :confused:

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
awesome video, i loved it, woohoo!

Lookout NFL, here comes the Dallas Cowboys with destiny on our minds! One game at a time!

brucekr

Reaction score
Damn, I'm so ready. Think I'm headin to Washington for the season opener.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
The part of that video with Hatcher in slow motion making the tackle with no helmet to epic music made my heart rate go up and want to play.

SkinsSuck09

Reaction score
WOO HOO, I have goosebumps! Love the end how the SB trophy comes in with the music and all. Good stuff!

brett2223

Reaction score
I am so ready! I am booked for the giants game in Dallas Monday night through maximum sports!

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Ultra Warrior;3456673 said:
Nice promo but...WTH was Felix Jones in any of that footage? Roy Williams makes an appearance but no Felix? :confused:

Great promo!

Some fans worry about the most useless things.

Don't concentrate on the finger for you will miss all of the heavenly glory--Bruce Lee.

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
adbutcher;3457124 said:
Great promo!

Some fans worry about the most useless things.

Don't concentrate on the finger for you will miss all of the heavenly glory--Bruce Lee.

Yer kidding! Right? I mean they could have easily shown Felix being lead down field for a TD by Doug Free. IMO, they've both been dissed!