2010 Draft

Reaction score
Ok we all know Free Agency is thin this season. But however we need to have an excellent draft, and make sure we get some OL protection. Better yet we need a RT and another LT too. Any thoughts on this? Maybe get another WR, and a RB stud who will replace Barber(Yes I know I'm crazy but he HAS to go). Maybe even trade for Anquan Boldin for RW11 straight up. RW SUCKS SUCKS. This guy has to go, he has butterfingers for hands.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We do need a OT and OG/C out of this draft.

MBIII isn't going anywhere with that contract.

Trade Boldin for Roy11 straight up? Are you kidding??? why would Arizona do that?

5mics

Next Year's Champions
Reaction score
CowboysFaninBaltimore;3243045 said:
Ok we all know Free Agency is thin this season. But however we need to have an excellent draft, and make sure we get some OL protection. Better yet we need a RT and another LT too. Any thoughts on this? Maybe get another WR, and a RB stud who will replace Barber(Yes I know I'm crazy but he HAS to go). Maybe even trade for Anquan Boldin for RW11 straight up. RW SUCKS SUCKS. This guy has to go, he has butterfingers for hands.
RW#11 ain't going anywhere either; NOT with him counting $9mil against the cap. Yes, I think there will still be a salary cap after all is said and done.....