2010 SuperBowl predictions.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Is it too early? Probably. But what are your predictions as it is right now.

NFC: Cowboys, Packers or Panthers
AFC: Colts, Jets or Ravens

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
This message is hidden because Romo 2 Austin is on your ignore list.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Chris in SoCal;3374333 said:
Panthers?

A swing and a miss.

They have one of the best running games, if not the best and if LeFall can have a good rookie year they have a solid passing game with Clausen/Moore competing for the starting job, combined with a solid defense there my sleeper pick to make a run.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Chris in SoCal;3374333 said:
Panthers?

A swing and a miss.

Depends on their QB situation continuing to improve, as it did with Moore at the end of last season, and if they can continue to get solid pass rush without Peppers.

Now those are some big question marks, for sure, but they've got a solid shot if those two things are answered to make some noise. A Superbowl run? Probably not but its not out of the realm of possibilities with their quality run game and some solid D.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;3374363 said:
Depends on their QB situation continuing to improve, as it did with Moore at the end of last season, and if they can continue to get solid pass rush without Peppers.

Now those are some big question marks, for sure, but they've got a solid shot if those two things are answered to make some noise. A Superbowl run? Probably not but its not out of the realm of possibilities with their quality run game and some solid D.
Thats what im saying, there my sleeper pick because of their running game and much-improved QB position with Moore/Clausen.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I cant decide who I want from the AFC.....I know if the Cowboys played the Steelers, Pats, or Jets it would be one of the most watched SBs of all-time

daynje

Star Treatment
Reaction score
jackrussell;3374390 said:
February 6, 2011 Cowboys Stadium Arlington, Texas

This has got to be the most far fetched of all the predictions so far. ;)