2014 Cowboys Schedule

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
No dates but here are home and away games.

Home: Eagles, Skins, Giants, Cardinals, 49ers, Texans, Colts , and either the Panthers or Saints.

Road: Eagles, Skins, Giants, Rams, Seahawks, Titans and Jaguars (In London), and either the Bears or Packers on the road.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
49ers, Cardinals, Colts, Panthers or Saints, Seahawks, Bears or Packers...

Ouch.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
No dates but here are home and away games.

Home: Eagles, Skins, Giants, Cardinals, 49ers, Texans, Colts , and either the Panthers or Saints.

Road: Eagles, Skins, Giants, Rams, Seahawks, Titans and Jaguars (In London), and either the Bears or Packers on the road.

I am smelling 8-8 boys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Opie 500 tour is alive and well fellas........................get your tickets early.................its going to be some great entertainment !!!!!!!!!!!!

dupree89

Reaction score
I am smelling 8-8 boys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Opie 500 tour is alive and well fellas........................get your tickets early.................its going to be some great entertainment !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey hey! Have you FINALLY come to the realization that Garrett will be back next year?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Hey hey! Have you FINALLY come to the realization that Garrett will be back next year?

Unfortunately.....................Romo getting hurt saved Garrett's job..................I knew it when the press asked Garrett how he was doing and he said "fantastic"............this was the very same day news broke Romo was out the season.

Beast used his University of Texas education to put 2 and 2 together and it became pretty obvious why Garrett was so happy.

So the Opie 500 tour is alive and well for 2014 !!!!!!!!!

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
All the hard games with exception of Seattle and GB/Chi are at home. Favorable for us. Depends on when the road games to NYG and Phil are.

Hopefully before November

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So NFC West and AFC South.

And I hate we're playing the Saints again.

They're gonna play my two biggest nemesis.. Saints, Texans. Their fans are gonna drive me insane.

dupree89

Reaction score
Unfortunately
So the Opie 500 tour is alive and well for 2014 !!!!!!!!!

You know what? Its almost worth another 8-8 season next year just so I can read your Opie commentaries.
They are pricelss young man. They really are. Very entertaining and I gotta give you credit. You are relentless in your approach!! Keep up the good work. Do you promise me you will have Opie commentaries in 2014?!?!?!?

Lazyking

Reaction score
I like it, Esp. if the Rams, Texans and Cards still don't have a QB. I think we should be better next year focusing on the D with at least a new DC.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
How do we end up going to Seattle again?!?!?

Because they came here in 2011.

Yep ChldsPlay! In 2011 we played the NFC West and played the 49er's and Cardinals on the road and Seattle and St. Louis at home. So obviously next year it'll be the opposite.

-in 2011 we finished 3rd in the East and Seattle finished in 3rd in the West so that's why we played them last season and it was in Seattle. So in 2015 when we play the same place finisher from the West based on 2014 it'll be on the road again because this season we played St. Louis at home.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
So NFC West and AFC South.

And I hate we're playing the Saints again.

They're gonna play my two biggest nemesis.. Saints, Texans. Their fans are gonna drive me insane.

Well if we beat the Eagles and Carolina wins their division it'll be the Panthers. So you think we'll lose to the Eagles then? ;)

ufcrules1

Reaction score

Looking like we will get both the Saints and Bears again next year. At least this time we get the Saints at home.

The NFL changes every year but these 4 games below look like sure losses to me. Also, we can't expect to sweep the NFC east, If we split that is 3 more losses right there. Looks like another 8-8 season to me. I don't see our team being able to make in drastic moves in free agency or the draft and we will still have the same head coach as well.

Saints, Bears, Seahawks, 49'ers,

ufcrules1

Reaction score
Uhmm, I plead the 5th? o_O:(:confused:

It doesn't look good, I will admit that, but there is certainly a chance. Just depends on how this team rallies around Orton. Murray getting the ball a ton could really help us and slow down Philly's offense. Also it helps that we are getting Claiborne and Harris back. If we could just get some pressure on Foles we could really rattle him. Maybe Ware will finally show up?

SDCowboy

Reaction score
There aren't nearly as many terrible teams in the NFL as their used to be. Every season is likely going to look tough going into the off season preceding it.