2016 Dallas vs Pittsburgh

SlammedZero

Reaction score
With watching so many NFL games throughout life, there are ones that you forgot and ones that stick out in your memory. This game has been one that always stuck out in my memory, especially the end run Zeke had to seal the deal. Was a great game. Fun season to boot (despite the ending).

GrouchySmurf

Reaction score
My wife knows the Joe Buck call on the last TD run by Zeke verbatim because I played it over so much. :p

"It's Elliottttt!.... ELLIOTT!!!!... FOR THE TOUCHDOWN!... NO FLAGS!... COWBOYS LEAD!"

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Watching this game again gives a very strange twang.

It was Elliott's greatest game, without question.

Then I see Terrell McClain being asked to make plays and failing.

Then a young Anthony Brown making them.

And then you see Wilcox as a starting safety.

jsb357

Reaction score
Ezekiel Elliott has 103 carries for 393 yards and has scored 2 touchdowns in 6 games in the playoffs in his career.

starman22

Reaction score
With watching so many NFL games throughout life, there are ones that you forgot and ones that stick out in your memory. This game has been one that always stuck out in my memory, especially the end run Zeke had to seal the deal. Was a great game. Fun season to boot (despite the ending).
This one sticks out in my memory also, I watched it while in Punta Cana on our 25th anniversary. The wife was a little perturbed that I took the time to watch it, but it was a great game. Being from Central PA, I know a lot of Steeler fans, and this was extra-sweet.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
It's not surprising or hard to believe if you look at his touches. 350+ touches in 3 of his first 4 years. Fantasy football players have a rule against drafting a guy coming off 370+ touches in a season and it's pretty much failproof. Zeke carried this offense for his first few years and cashed in knowing his body was not going to make it to a big payday if he didn't hold out. I would have done the same thing, so I don't hate him for that. All that said, it was time to move on.
win comment

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Awesome Game

This season was the last time I really felt great about the Cowboys.

Everything felt fresh-- like we were getting away from years of seemingly satirical failures and the haunting weight of the embarrassment they brought.

This game, specifically, influenced good vibes for much of the season.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Back when I had so much hope for Dak. The bomb to Dez was amazing and made me comfortable he was the future at the time.

Boy was i wrong!